Emily
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Big Momma
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New and in need of help

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Jackson View Post
    Im Jenni. I am the completely smitten owner of 2 English bulldogs. Dozer my first love came first then I was given his sister Loola. I have never known love like the love I have for them. I am a mother and Oh I love my kids too BUT my puppies its a whole different thing. Quite sad actually. But thats ok I love um. I need some remedies for hot spots usually I have used Animax ointment and works great except im out and cant get him in tilt tomorrow. does anyone have any suggestions ?? Thank you in advance.......
    Welcome to EBn I too am dealing with some sort of hot spots I was told its best to dry out the skin so first day I shave all hair where the spot is since hair keeps it moist and clean the spots with poroxide also cut their nails down so they can't scratch. Usually scabs over by the next day
    Emily

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

to EBN..... glad you joined the asylum... errrr.aa... website We'll get those hot spots taken care of and anything else.. Enjoy the site.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the site. this place is the best for anything Bully. Hope you have been able to find some help with the hot spots. Would love to see lots of pictures of the pups....don't forget our calendar contest

Always with me

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

LOL...welcome. No experience with hot spots but I wanted to say hi. Oh I do know what you mean. I have three children and my husband laughs at me because I am always saying Raven is the best thing he has ever given me. He asked me how come she knocks the kids out of the box and how come I never thank him so much for them. Umm they don't give me lip and headaches.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Doggie Boutique Owner christyjulene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abbey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Jackson View Post
    Im Jenni. I am the completely smitten owner of 2 English bulldogs. Dozer my first love came first then I was given his sister Loola. I have never known love like the love I have for them. I am a mother and Oh I love my kids too BUT my puppies its a whole different thing. Quite sad actually. But thats ok I love um. I need some remedies for hot spots usually I have used Animax ointment and works great except im out and cant get him in tilt tomorrow. does anyone have any suggestions ?? Thank you in advance.......
    How did it go today?
    Abbey is looking for a forever home

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Welcome. I had hot spots on one Bulldog and it was food related.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

well hello and hot spots are usually food related and not much to add from the shaving and peroxide. cept you could use hibiclenz soap instead and also you will need some hydrocortisone cream or something similiar for the itching that will come as it heals and i mean itching and they will scratch it so perhaps some socks or just keep an eye on them till it gets somewhat healed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads