Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life with Epilepsy

Real Name
    Angie D'Accursio
    Rochester, New York
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Life with Epilepsy

You are one AMAZING bully mom and there isn't enough that can be said to thank you for sharing your story. So many hugs and kisses to your babies!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Life with Epilepsy

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    I read your blogs a while back where you chronicled everything and then you didn't mention anything for quite some time...it suddenly hit me about a week ago when I was reading one of your posts that I haven't heard an update on Vegas! I agree with the others..you are amazing Cheryl....and so is Vegas!
    I went from documenting them in a blog to documenting them in an email to his neurologist. I should copy and paste them here. Thank you for being so kind.

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro. now Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads