Marking!

SampsonsMumma

Apr 21, 2017
New Hampshire
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sampson
Does anyone have suggestions on how to stop marking in the house! Itā€™s been about 4 months since my parents brought a new puppy into the family. Sampson was marking on objects very rarely but when we did catch him doing this quite a few times. A month or so after he stopped marking and now all of a sudden itā€™s been very bad. Everyday I will come home from work and there will be puddles of pee around the kitchen chair legs, or plants in the house. I have tried cleaning the areas with water and vinegar but that doesnā€™t seem to have helped. I donā€™t know what else to try!!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
When you find the solution
Please! Share it with me!!

Ty Is The First (and probably The Last) Male Dog I've Ever Had
Because Of That

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Louie was a big marker. Always lifted his leg in the backyard and on every little thing while on a walk. He marked a few things in the house as well. He got neutered on January 25 and havenā€™t had an issue since. He now squats to pee in the backyard. Heā€™ll still lift his leg on walks but thatā€™s been about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I neutered Canelo due to one testie not dropping and increasing his cancer rate. He doesnā€™t mark in the house. Outside he squats unless there is another male around, if that happens a leg is raised, lol! Competition I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Monty was 4 years old when we got him and we would find little puddles in the house. We had him neutered and it stopped.

Staff online

Members online