Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So now it has happened what I was afraid of....

Country
    en_US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sully and Bronx
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So now it has happened what I was afraid of....

Our vet said it's not an emergency situation but before he can undergo surgery he will need and EKG done so we can find out why he has this murmur. They gave him a sedative to prepare him for surgery today and his heart rate dropped very low they gave him atropine to bring it back up and examined him further and called us. We will definitely be investigating this further. We want Bronx with us for a very long time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Kim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So now it has happened what I was afraid of....

Quote Originally Posted by lorieklinger View Post
    Our vet said it's not an emergency situation but before he can undergo surgery he will need and EKG done so we can find out why he has this murmur. They gave him a sedative to prepare him for surgery today and his heart rate dropped very low they gave him atropine to bring it back up and examined him further and called us. We will definitely be investigating this further. We want Bronx with us for a very long time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you are already doing what I would suggest by getting the echo. Not much more information to pass along until you get the results. I have two with murmurs, grade 3 and after the echo were diagnosed with pulmonic stenosis, one severe, one moderate. Both of my boys were diagnosed at 10 weeks and 5 months. Sebastian has severe PS and he was only supposed to live to be 18 months but just celebrated his 4th birthday on Sunday. Remy is moderate and he turned 3 in October. With the right care and regular medical checkups they can have a very fulfilling life
    Kim, Lord Sebastian, Sir Oliver, Remy Le Beau, and Gracie Lou <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads