Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Roxy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Roxy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas ~

My name is Roxy and I am 7 years old!! Around my home I was known as Foxy Roxy, queen of everything! I have birthed some babies in my day and I was a wonderful mama. But my baby days are over and I am retired. Things around my home got sort of hard and my mom knew that I needed and deserved a family that could take great care of me just in case I got sick or hurt. I am very healthy now but with a bulldog you just never know! You may not understand it, but believe me I was loved to death, and I joined rescue because my mom loved me enough to make sure someone could take care of me like she did. I do not like other female dogs but I am fine with the boys!! I am used to a doggie door and coming and going in and out as I please. I love people and kids and giving kisses is what I do best! I will be everything you need and a little bit more!! I am Foxy Roxy, queen on everything !!! I am current on all vaccinations, spayed and on heartworm prevention. My adoption fee is $400.00 a small price to pay for a queen!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by ChanelnBrutus; 12-22-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads