Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: How much/what to feed?

Portland, OR
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Charlie Schneeball and Lola Weisswurst
    Likes (Received)

Default How much/what to feed?

Im trying to transit from kibble to raw.. they have been on Nature's Logic and ID for gastrointestinal health, eating twice a day.
    Before, I was feeding 1 cup and half in the morning and other at night.

Now I have been doing half to one and mixing the kibble with rice and chicken, or I add cottage cheese/yougurt, pieces of fruits and vegetables, or the raw meet with fruits/vegetables as well.

My question is, is there anything they should NOT have everyday? -eggs (I have been giving boiled egg, had no idea they could eat it raw too?!), or cottage cheese, or a fruit/vegetable?-

Do I keep just one source of protein - like chicken- or its okay to vary with others meats, fish?
    How much to feed? 1 cup and half too?

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - [ Anatole France ]

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How much/what to feed?

I don't feed raw but here is the link to the forum of raw feeding you can get some tips there.

Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How much/what to feed?

usually 1 protien like chicken for a couple of weeks ,if your dog takes to it then add another protien and so on,leave the organs till later,take it slowly dont rush raw,eggs are fine i used to feed 1 a day raw,if poops are soft top up the bone content ,if poops are too firm feed less bone ,karen

Remove Ads