Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Confused!

  1. #1
    Newbie kadii93's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    8
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stanley
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Confused!

    What's everyones opinion on "Royal Canin EB puppy dry food" . I've been feeding my 14week old it his eating perfectly fine&is a healthy weight. I've been seeing good&bad reviews about it lately, just want the best for him and a pull in the right direction.

  2. #2
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    9,438
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    11467

    Default Re: Confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by kadii93 View Post
    What's everyones opinion on "Royal Canin EB puppy dry food" . I've been feeding my 14week old it his eating perfectly fine&is a healthy weight. I've been seeing good&bad reviews about it lately, just want the best for him and a pull in the right direction.
    Follow your other post as we are answering it....

    Bookmark this link for future use. Again stick to Acana as you have it in U.K.

    https://www.doglistener.co.uk/dog-fo...ills-and-burns

  3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  4. #3
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    44,567
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    15795

    Default Re: Confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Follow your other post as we are answering it....

    Bookmark this link for future use. Again stick to Acana as you have it in U.K.

    https://www.doglistener.co.uk/dog-fo...ills-and-burns



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  5. #4
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    9,438
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    11467

    Default Re: Confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    The ingredients are Whole Grain Maize 71% Chicken Meal 17% Peas, Chicken Oil, Seaweed, Vitamins, and Minerals.

    71% corn n chicken oil? CHICKEN OIL????

  6. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
  7. #5
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    44,567
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    15795

    Default Re: Confused!

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    The ingredients are Whole Grain Maize 71% Chicken Meal 17% Peas, Chicken Oil, Seaweed, Vitamins, and Minerals.

    71% corn n chicken oil? CHICKEN OIL????
    RC. Is horrible...


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  8. Likes 1Chumly liked this post

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •