Checking on all Out Texas folkout there.

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Where's the magic wand when we need it! Rain will taper off only by the weekend according to the news here. It's heading to New Orleans. Just stay safe!!!! Material is always replaceable!

Storm is predicted to head towards east Texas and Louisiana border, hoping Toledo Bend doesn't flood the area, coupled with all the rain. Stay safe my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
We are safe for now here in Santa Fe. It's still been raining a lot today but the water has receded drastically. Just hoping it remains that way so water can keep flowing out of here. Our house has not flooded and we are truly, truly fortunate. It's heartbreaking watching my friends lose everything, but they have all been rescued and are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Prayers is what we can give and I'm just so sorry for those who have already been flooded. Keep in touch you guys.... sending love and prayrs

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
We are good as can be. Still dealing with water coming in the chimney but now the added bonus of the reservoir near us taking in more water than they can release so it is starting to back up in the neighborhoods and move towards me. Unless it rains like it did last night it shouldn't reach me. Even if it did I couldn't evac if I wanted to as the roads i would take are all flooded.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I hope the rain goes away for you and you don't have any damage.

Members online

No members online now.