Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21

Thread: Finally did it

  1. #1
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,583
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2783

    Default Finally did it

    My wife and I have been talking about taking a cruise pretty much since we got married, but other priorities in life and with our kids over the years we haven't even given it much thought. Well that has finally changed as we are now booked on a cruise for our 25th anniversary and will actually be in Cozumel for the big day itself. Now it is just the waiting game until next July gets here. lol
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  2. #2
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    13,063
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    6162

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Sounds awesome... we went on a 4 day cruise to Cozumel years ago.

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  3. #3
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,622
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)
    1558

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Congrats! It'll be here before you know it

  4. #4
    Rescue Volunteer MFrey2012's Avatar
    Real Name
    Melissa
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    1,674
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)
    2206

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Congratulations!! - It was be AMAZING!! - I want to go again with hubby, SOMEDAY!!

    Who are you cruising with??


    Thanks and much Love,

    Melissa - Ellie's Mom

  5. #5
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,583
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2783

    Default Re: Finally did it

    We hope it will be awesome. Right now we are planning on doing the America's Cup Regatta in Cozumel, taking a horse drawn carriage tour of Belize and chilling out when we hit the beach in Houduras.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  6. Likes 2BullyMama, Ftse 100 liked this post
  7. #6
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    7,224
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)
    8715

    Default Re: Finally did it

    If you guys decide not to go I'll be glad to fill in!

  8. Likes 2BullyMama, Marine91 liked this post
  9. #7
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    42,393
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    13691

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Fantastic!!! Yeah for you... you'll have a great time


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  10. #8
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,677
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2356

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Aww that's amazing. Good for you both. The waiting will feel like forever, but so worth it. I have never been on a cruise, but would like to one day.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  11. #9
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,384
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3313

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Good for you guys better late then never
    On our 25th we went on a 10 day southern Caribbean cruise was awsome , Spend the extra get a balcony it is sooooooo worth it .
    We have cruised for years and it is our preferred vacation , our 30th comes up next year and have decided to go again even with the Canadian dollar as it is , there is a great web site to get tons of info from on the ship you will be on and its ratings called Cruise Critic , like here you can ask all sorts of questions and get helpful info well worth checking out Todd, I use it a lot
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  12. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  13. #10
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,583
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2783

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Good for you guys better late then never
    On our 25th we went on a 10 day southern Caribbean cruise was awsome , Spend the extra get a balcony it is sooooooo worth it .
    We have cruised for years and it is our preferred vacation , our 30th comes up next year and have decided to go again even with the Canadian dollar as it is , there is a great web site to get tons of info from on the ship you will be on and its ratings called Cruise Critic , like here you can ask all sorts of questions and get helpful info well worth checking out Todd, I use it a lot
    Mama wanted a mid ship inside cabin for her first go round so that is what I got her. Told her if ahe liked the cruise then for our 30th i would get her a suite for that one but a cruise will probably become a yearly thing for us now. As for Cruise Critic..... I am already a member over there under the same name and referenced that site before booking.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  14. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
  15. #11
    Dog Hoarder Become a 4 Paw Member natski282's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nat
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Barrys Bay Ont Canada
    Posts
    2,384
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)
    3313

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    Mama wanted a mid ship inside cabin for her first go round so that is what I got her. Told her if ahe liked the cruise then for our 30th i would get her a suite for that one but a cruise will probably become a yearly thing for us now. As for Cruise Critic..... I am already a member over there under the same name and referenced that site before booking.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

    Thats great who are you going to cruise with ? We are planning for 2018 and if we can do it a 14 day cruise this time , we have seen pretty well all of the Caribbean so want to go somewhere different next time excluding Alaska lol We see enough snow and ice so not a high point in our lives to cruise to it We have when the kids were young used RCI but now mostly Holland America .
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

    ...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

  16. #12
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,583
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2783

    Default Re: Finally did it

    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    Thats great who are you going to cruise with ? We are planning for 2018 and if we can do it a 14 day cruise this time , we have seen pretty well all of the Caribbean so want to go somewhere different next time excluding Alaska lol We see enough snow and ice so not a high point in our lives to cruise to it We have when the kids were young used RCI but now mostly Holland America .
    We are sailing on Carnival as it is only a little over an hour to the debarkation port from my house. Future cruises if we take them we will look at other ports and itineraries.

    Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •