Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone on here sleep-walk???

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does anyone on here sleep-walk???

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    @KMARINO stress related, maybe?

I watch all those murder shows on ID Discovery, there was an episode where a guy killed, i think his in-laws, and was found not-guilty because his defense was sleep walking and they raised enough reasonable doubt to the jury
    HHhhhmmmmm, don't give any more ideas about my in-laws that I don't already have

Drool Catcher Become a 4 Paw Member redhed's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sancho
    Likes (Received)

Nevermind...
    Last edited by redhed; 12-16-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Real Name
    Annie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry
    Likes (Received)

@KMARINO I used to sleepwalk. Actually both my brother and I were notorious sleepwalkers as children. Parents were told there was no real treatment, that its genetic in some families. It was not until after I got married that I sought real treatment. My husband was told to keep a diary of the time of night I would get up to "walk". If your husband can do this for you, he may surprisingly find you get up to walk around the same hour per episode. If this is the case, have him wake you between 10 to 20 minutes before your walking episode hour and do this to you for at least two to three weeks. After a few weeks of this, my sleepwalking ceased. My brother had his wife do the same for him. He was like you, he would also sleep eat and one time he got out of the house and went for a drive, crashing his truck! After being forced to awaken before his normal hour of walking, he rarely has an episode now and when he does, it only seems to happen if he is sick with a fever which is not bad considering how it used to be. So have someone wake you up before your body's scheduled waking hour for a few weeks and see if this helps you. Its one of the ways to treat walkers like us that works for many. Not all, but perhaps it may work for you, and its a drug free treatment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads