Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I just wanted to say Congratulations to all the Winners of the Bulldog Rescue Auction. I hope everyone enjoys their items, but the real winners are all the beautiful Bullies that are in need of these funds. I wish we could help every needy bully. These auctions are fun, and if you like to collect bully stuff, you can find some really cool and awesome bully collectibles, and some one of a kind finds. I hope everyone enjoys their winnings, and I hope we helped some bully babies out there.:goodjob: Guys.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I second that motion. I'm extremely proud of the members here that throw caution to the wind.....and just do it. You can't go wrong and every cent goes to help the bulldogs.

I just want to add that our donated stuff is running low.....we can always use donated items! This is just as important as bidding. Without items to go up for auctions...we wouldn't be able to hold them. So if anybody has a special craft, an awesome talent...or has awesome recruiting skills (I think browsing Etsy looking for donations could be worthwhile....it worked on me!!)

Again....props to everyone. This site is beyond any other. We are a family here. An amazing group of people with the same goal in mind. To love our bulldogs and those of our friends.

:bravo:

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Pm me I might be able to help, I don't have any extra money (-10 in the acct now) but I DO HAVE a vinyl cutting machine and would love to donate what I can!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Pm me I might be able to help, I don't have any extra money (-10 in the acct now) but I DO HAVE a vinyl cutting machine and would love to donate what I can!!
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] :D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
well said, monica and cheryl!!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I second that motion. I'm extremely proud of the members here that throw caution to the wind.....and just do it. You can't go wrong and every cent goes to help the bulldogs.

I just want to add that our donated stuff is running low.....we can always use donated items! This is just as important as bidding. Without items to go up for auctions...we wouldn't be able to hold them. So if anybody has a special craft, an awesome talent...or has awesome recruiting skills (I think browsing Etsy looking for donations could be worthwhile....it worked on me!!)

Again....props to everyone. This site is beyond any other. We are a family here. An amazing group of people with the same goal in mind. To love our bulldogs and those of our friends.

:bravo:

I'll be keeping my eyes open for things for the auction!!! :bigeyes2:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well....I went on Etsy and I contacted a few vendors (is that what they are called) and asked them if they had anything to donate. I explained who we are and what we do.

I know not everyone is as passionate about helping rescues as we are....so I offered to either buy it if they want to offer it at a steal of a deal, or trade for some greeting cards from my shop.

Hope it works!

Members online