Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Oh dear, we did it again...

  1. #1
    Feed Store Operator nubonics's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    778
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)
    661

    Default Oh dear, we did it again...

    Actually it's my husband who did it. He decided yesterday to pick up this little girl. She will be living with him while he is in LA and will move back to Colorado to us when he finally retires.

    He had been complaining about not having a dog to help relieve his stress and I offered up any of the three dogs that we currently have in CO, but there were quite a few issues with moving any of them to LA...anyhow, I OK'd him to get a pup. So yesterday him and his best friend (who he lives with in LA), video-called me while looking at this litter.

    I was adamant about breed standard colors...however we found out she is Curly's distant niece so it sealed the deal with my husband.

    I've been calling her their love child

    Her name is Dutchess. I probably won't be posting too many pic of her because I won't be around her too much until she moves to CO in 2 years.

    She is currently 8 weeks and very energetic.

    And Curly... He doesn't know about her but I'm sure he will be happy it's all in the family (BTW his next cancer check is on Tuesday - fingers crossed everything is unremarkable)

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    check Curly's Lymphoma Journey out on Instagram: Kernel_Curly

  2. #2
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,100
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    12343

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    What a cutie. Congrats!!! Photo #3 is like... it wasn’t me!

    Getting my fingers cross n sending you positive vibes for our little Curly. Pease update us on the test.

  3. Likes 2BullyMama, nubonics liked this post
  4. #3
    BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,485
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)
    4221

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    @nubonics OMG OMG OMGosh !!!! Hello there Dutchess !!!! Very nice to meet you!!! She is beautiful!!! Also prayers for Curly's cancer check!!!!
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

  5. Likes 2BullyMama, nubonics liked this post
  6. #4
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,281
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16478

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    Quote Originally Posted by nubonics View Post
    Actually it's my husband who did it. He decided yesterday to pick up this little girl. She will be living with him while he is in LA and will move back to Colorado to us when he finally retires.

    He had been complaining about not having a dog to help relieve his stress and I offered up any of the three dogs that we currently have in CO, but there were quite a few issues with moving any of them to LA...anyhow, I OK'd him to get a pup. So yesterday him and his best friend (who he lives with in LA), video-called me while looking at this litter.

    I was adamant about breed standard colors...however we found out she is Curly's distant niece so it sealed the deal with my husband.

    I've been calling her their love child

    Her name is Dutchess. I probably won't be posting too many pic of her because I won't be around her too much until she moves to CO in 2 years.

    She is currently 8 weeks and very energetic.

    And Curly... He doesn't know about her but I'm sure he will be happy it's all in the family (BTW his next cancer check is on Tuesday - fingers crossed everything is unremarkable)

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

    SQUEAL!!!!!!! Love her!!! She has a kiss button and a freckled ear!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS Stu and Nu.

    Continued prayers and positive thoughts for Curly xoxoxoxo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  7. Likes nubonics liked this post
  8. #5
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    12,537
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)
    9612

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    Prayers for Curly's check- up! Congrats to you and Stu on the new addition! "uncle Curly" so cute!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  9. Likes 1Chumly liked this post
  10. #6
    Harvey's Executive Assistant Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    harveyspecter's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Yorba Linda (The OC), California
    Posts
    5,406
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harvey Specter
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    4359

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    lovely!!!
    Hug your bully today

  11. #7
    Feed Store Operator nubonics's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    778
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)
    661

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    Here are a few better pic. She went to the vet on Friday and looked great

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    check Curly's Lymphoma Journey out on Instagram: Kernel_Curly

  12. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels, sisters3, Hceril liked this post
  13. #8
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,281
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16478

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    Quote Originally Posted by nubonics View Post
    Here are a few better pic. She went to the vet on Friday and looked great

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Uh oh... Curly has some competition—- will she come home with Stu on his next visit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  14. Likes helsonwheels, Mmaker liked this post
  15. #9
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,100
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    12343

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    lovely photos!!

  16. Likes nubonics liked this post
  17. #10
    Dog Show Judge cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,905
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2814

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    Thinking of Curly and hoping for good news from his next check-up.

    What a sweet little baby bulldog! Living away from home must be difficult so I understand your husband wanted a bulldog!


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  18. Likes helsonwheels, nubonics liked this post
  19. #11
    Feed Store Operator nubonics's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    778
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)
    661

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    @2BullyMama no, we are keeping her in LA until Stu moves back here. So the only chance so them to meet is if I drive out to LA with all the dogs...and the cats ... I don't see that happening anytime soon

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    check Curly's Lymphoma Journey out on Instagram: Kernel_Curly

  20. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
  21. #12
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,281
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16478

    Default Re: Oh dear, we did it again...

    Quote Originally Posted by nubonics View Post
    @2BullyMama no, we are keeping her in LA until Stu moves back here. So the only chance so them to meet is if I drive out to LA with all the dogs...and the cats ... I don't see that happening anytime soon

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Nope, not a chance. lmao


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •