Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Curly Update

@nubonics It is so good to see you-though I am sorry it is such sad news. You know we all here LOVE Curly, and wish the best for him. It is such a difficult decision for you.
    I believe you will have to find out his quality of life-with or without chemo...Praying for Curlyand all of you, to give you knowledge and strength for your decision. to you all. Lymphoma in Dogs: How CBD Can Help – Honest Paws
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

2. Likes rjisaterp, nubonics liked this post
    Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Curly Update

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @nubonics It is so good to see you-though I am sorry it is such sad news. You know we all here LOVE Curly, and wish the best for him. It is such a difficult decision for you.
    I believe you will have to find out his quality of life-with or without chemo...Praying for Curlyand all of you, to give you knowledge and strength for your decision. to you all. Lymphoma in Dogs: How CBD Can Help – Honest Paws
    Thank you for the kind words. I will have some more info on Monday and will keep everyone posted on our final decision.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    check Curly's Lymphoma Journey out on Instagram: Kernel_Curly

4. Likes rjisaterp, Manydogs liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads