How does your bully show you he's happy?

bulldogs1501

Dec 22, 2017
NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
So we have had Moose a little over a month. I know he's happy, but I am just wondering given their personalities what do your bullies do to show you they are happy?

So far from what I'm sensing Moose runs with his ears straight back and he rolls around on the floor.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
So we have had Moose a little over a month. I know he's happy, but I am just wondering given their personalities what do your bullies do to show you they are happy?

So far from what I'm sensing Moose runs with his ears straight back and he rolls around on the floor.

Hmmmmm well I KNOW that Joey is happy when she bolts into the sun room and BOUNCES off the back of the couch. I swear she smiles :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
When they look like this, they're really happy...
_DSC3037.JPG
IMG_0264.jpg
Brutusjumps1.jpg

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
My baby shakes his little butt, will follow you really fast like chasing after you and some times he will make a bee line for you with his little head down and ears back. He loves people, children and other dogs and is totally happy when around them all!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Nyala well, she looks 24/7 grumpy. I think I would have to say she jumps on you n turns 180 degree circle. Thatā€™s her happy mode but with the grumpy face. Duke...geez how do you explained Duke....heā€™s my retard torpedo. Heā€™s 24/7 happy. Jumps, rams into anything and everything, doesnā€™t sleep, knuckle dragger paces non stop, follows you everywhere n I mean everywhere. He basically trots all the time. I would have to say itā€™s his trotting.

Members online

No members online now.