King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I have 4 of them... want me to ship you one??

omg!! do you remember how HEAVY these are??? How would you even get it to the post office lol (not that I'm trying to distract your generous offer to our friend ) I had to have a 'loader' person get mine onto the cart and into my car,,,,,,,,,, and a neighbor get it into my yard.. lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
omg!! do you remember how HEAVY these are??? How would you even get it to the post office lol (not that I'm trying to distract your generous offer to our friend ) I had to have a 'loader' person get mine onto the cart and into my car,,,,,,,,,, and a neighbor get it into my yard.. lol

Agreed.... it was some what of a joke, cause she can't get one (giggle).... they probably weight about 30-40 lbs. I think I paid 25$ for them and then a friend gave me two as he could not use them any longer.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Agreed.... it was some what of a joke, cause she can't get one (giggle).... they probably weight about 30-40 lbs. I think I paid 25$ for them and then a friend gave me two as he could not use them any longer.

I say 50 or 60lbs lol I'm aging ;)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

I can't even get 1 of them and you have 4!!!!??? :moping::bitching:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I can't even get 1 of them and you have 4!!!!??? :moping::bitching:

:rofl: :rofl: I knew that would set you off.... :giggle:

Go to your Lowes store and ask them to order you one, two or four :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
:rofl: :rofl: I knew that would set you off.... :giggle:

Go to your Lowes store and ask them to order you one, two or four :)

So mean! Hahahaha...

I searched Google to see if I could find something similar and a really, really nice one popped up. Hey, it was only $650!!

Before I saw this message, I called the store and asked if they can order one for me from another store (retailers do that all the time) and they looked it up and said oh, there are none in Washington state. DUH!!! I already know this. I said that is true, but there are other states that have them in stock and can they get one from one of those stores. I was told that is a little more complicated so they got me name and number and said they would call me back. I won't hold my breath. :tapfoot:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So mean! Hahahaha...

I searched Google to see if I could find something similar and a really, really nice one popped up. Hey, it was only $650!!

Before I saw this message, I called the store and asked if they can order one for me from another store (retailers do that all the time) and they looked it up and said oh, there are none in Washington state. DUH!!! I already know this. I said that is true, but there are other states that have them in stock and can they get one from one of those stores. I was told that is a little more complicated so they got me name and number and said they would call me back. I won't hold my breath. :tapfoot:

I tease because I love :hug:

Members online

No members online now.