Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone with experience in soft-palate corrective surgery?

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pebbles
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Anyone with experience in soft-palate corrective surgery?

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Hong Kong
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SiuMai
    Likes (Received)

My heart goes to u n your family. Take care

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfberht View Post
    I am sad to day the Ulfberht died at 3:45pm yesteday. Although we saw some improvement in the nasal passageway after the second rinoscopy, the bleeding and mucus returned. The vet surgeon said that we could scope him again, but he wasn't confident that there would be anything he would find that could be fixed. Plus, he was sure that the inflammation would return in force (from tubes and stuff probing his airways) and we would be back to square one like he was a month ago. Poor dog hadn't really slept in nearly two months. You could see physical exhaustion starting to set in. We got to the point where antibiotics/steroids were doing nothing and his quality of life was unacceptable for any animal. We decided to end the suffering. He will be gravely missed. I appreciate all your advice, prayers and comments. I know the Lord works out all things together for good to His own, so we'll be fine. However, I love Bulldogs. I am now starting to see what a tragedy breeding them in their current configuration really is. It makes me wonder, how many Bulldogs are suffering out there due to poor breeding practices. It makes me wonder if it is right to want to own another one. I've always liked Rotties, but Bulldogs have a heart and personality that is unmached. Should I be thinking about buying another someday? Thank you all.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 108257
    I am so very very sorry to read this thread. My precious Daphne crossed the rainbow bridge on Sept 1st and I am still raw from it. Please know I am thinking of you and remembering you in my reasonable facsimile of prayer. This is the best group of people ever and they've got your back.
    Dana

4. Likes 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Missed this thread and was reading every single post and read the little guy is now gone. Stories like this one gets to me. Confusing as it just doesn't make sense. So many questions n no clear answers. I am truly sorry for your loss.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads