Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mmmmm coconut oil

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: mmmmm coconut oil

@sheila...Great that it is working for you. We were giving HRH Salmon oil but she seemed to be itching more when we did so we discontinued it. Maybe we should get some coconut oil to try.... as long as I don't have to eat it... yuck!

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Kikiwhoa21's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicky! :)
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chev Chelios && Faith
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    @Kikiwhoa21, you live in arizona?! where? all us arizona peeps should meet up one of these days
    Hey @sheila!! Yes ma'am i doo live in the hott ol AZ! I live in North Scottsdale.. How about yourself?? We should most deff have bully meet up! Especially before summer comes around && it get hott!
    .Peace.Love.&&.Bullies.<3

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

@sheila what brand of coconut oil did you get and where from. Also how much did you give Butler to start with??

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is what i use. there are many different brands, so just make sure it is the extra virgin kind. it is solid at room temperature. for some reason i think that is really neat. lol.

i buy it at sprouts farmers market, but i was looking for an image online and i saw that they sell it all over the internet.

i did not know that you are supposed to ease them in to it (bad mommy:bust so straight away i started giving him a table spoon with his food. i just scoop it out and put it on top. he LOVES it and his mouth smells so good after he eats. lol. i can't believe how much better his skin and coat look and his nose, after just 20 days.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is what i use. there are many different brands, so just make sure it is the extra virgin kind. it is solid at room temperature. for some reason i think that is really neat. lol.

i buy it at sprouts farmers market, but i was looking for an image online and i saw that they sell it all over the internet.

i did not know that you are supposed to ease them in to it (bad mommy:bust so straight away i started giving him a table spoon with his food. i just scoop it out and put it on top. he LOVES it and his mouth smells so good after he eats. lol. i can't believe how much better his skin and coat look and his nose, after just 20 days.

Thank you!!! I think I'll have a look for some!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads