Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What beds do you all use

Wrinkle Wiper Become a 4 Paw Member kiss1069's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Coda
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What beds do you all use

I appreciate everyones input on this thread, as for her chewing now i dont believe she still does as she really hasnt torn up this bed i made her nor has she gnawed at the kitchen table either. This bed i made was after all the ones she destroyed and havnt bought anymore but i did look into these kuranda and coolaroo elevated beds and will see about the Perla beds as well. She and Xander (shih tzu) share the bed all the time so thats no worry but i wanted to have something thatd be softer or more comfortable then what i have now.

"So Let It Be Written"

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Chester doesn't like laying in a bed.. I bought him a nice cushy one..and he never laid in it. He just likes the carpeting or the throw rug on the kitchen floor. At night, his crate has an old comforter from my daughter's bed in there.
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

Back in Nov. I got my girls each a really nice big, squishy bed. They filled up their crates which are 23 x 36. Well both of them took a big in them and they are so big, I haven't been able to get them to come really clean. I've put them in my front loader and washed them each twice and they are currently out in the garage, til I figure out how to get them clean. They have never chewed up a bed, so guess I'm not much help.

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

i'm no help either, butler doesn't chew anything except his toys. he does like to drag the cushion from his dog bed into the middle of the living room and hump it. he never sleeps in it, but he likes to chew toys in it. he sleeps in our bed every night. i really regret thinking i would never need a king size mattress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads