OP
R

Ramona

Feb 21, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Puppy
yeah that what i thought it was Humane Society vet i thought they would be good.

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Also another issue....hookworms are really bad, correct? Correct me if I'm wrong but can't they be spread very easily to other pets and humans in the home and outside? We just saw a huge take down of a "rescue" and one bulldog has hookworms. They are now contacting the shelters where the other 50+ dogs went, the fosters...and also CPS that took the children from the home to get everyone checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bulldogsstuff

Feb 15, 2015
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brett & Logan 👼🏻🌈(1/3/05-05/1/21)
Definitely a serious threat on dogs. Hopefully he got great medications from the Vet.

OP
R

Ramona

Feb 21, 2015
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Puppy
I dont know but i bleached everything and he is dewormed now and get another dose next time we go to the vet. Now you making me scared are they really that bad? I defiantly stay away from craigslist next time lessen learned.

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Hookworms CAN be very bad...especially for young puppies. In extreme cases they can cause anemia and even death. BUT please don't let that scare you. Your puppy doesn't seem to have a case that severe as long as he's still acting normally. The wormer will take care of them and he should be just fine.

Members online

No members online now.