Thread: Some people are devil!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Some people are devil!

Your neighbor is an a$$hole, I have made no secret about that.
    this precious girl is loving life and you are an angel for saving her
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

So glad she is better now.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

Default Some people are devil!

I haven't been on here for few days. School is out and we are just so busy. But I have an update on Layla:

Layla is an amazing, she turned 180 since she is with my friend. She plays with her dogs like a little puppy. She loves to cuttle. And is stubborn as a bulldog should be. With this said there are few problems like potty training. She won't go pee outside. She pees where ever, the couch, the floor, the rug, the bed, her kennel. I think because she was left alone for all day she never learned how to go pee outside. So we are working on it.
    Also I was told she growled at my friends toddler while the toddler brought a buster seat inside the house from the garage. I am not sure what it was or why. Knowing bulldogs and Layla I am thinking she just got scared of the buster seat and growled at that and not the daughter. However my daughter then told me Layla growled at her as well when she was trying to pull her on the leash to go outside when she was watching her while living at my dumb neighbor. Once again , for me it's just something what Layla did not wanted to do and probably was scared or nervous living in that house and being neglected. I really never saw that site of her at all and knowing bulldogs and their temper she did not mean anything wrong.
    My friend used to have a boxer what she adopted from a boxer rescue. She fell I. Love with this dog so bad. After 6 month,she started acting oddly and bit her neighbors son not once but twice from nowhere!!! And then she started going after other kids. They had to put her down .... Long story short, my friends husband is now pushing that Layla needs a different home because of the growling. 1) he is scared that she might bite and it will be their child and 2) they live on an army base and if something happeneds they will make Layla to be put down.

With this said, I need a new home for Layla. I can not take her. Min have three myself. I am so torn but I just can't. To that we are leaving in two weeks for our vacation.
    I need somebody who knows and understand bullies. I can not put her with somebody who has no idea because she is so bully stubborn!!!

Please help me !!!
    We live in Georgia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chaygirl79 View Post
    I haven't been on here for few days. School is out and we are just so busy. But I have an update on Layla:

Layla is an amazing, she turned 180 since she is with my friend. She plays with her dogs like a little puppy. She loves to cuttle. And is stubborn as a bulldog should be. With this said there are few problems like potty training. She won't go pee outside. She pees where ever, the couch, the floor, the rug, the bed, her kennel. I think because she was left alone for all day she never learned how to go pee outside. So we are working on it.
    Also I was told she growled at my friends toddler while the toddler brought a buster seat inside the house from the garage. I am not sure what it was or why. Knowing bulldogs and Layla I am thinking she just got scared of the buster seat and growled at that and not the daughter. However my daughter then told me Layla growled at her as well when she was trying to pull her on the leash to go outside when she was watching her while living at my dumb neighbor. Once again , for me it's just something what Layla did not wanted to do and probably was scared or nervous living in that house and being neglected. I really never saw that site of her at all and knowing bulldogs and their temper she did not mean anything wrong.
    My friend used to have a boxer what she adopted from a boxer rescue. She fell I. Love with this dog so bad. After 6 month,she started acting oddly and bit her neighbors son not once but twice from nowhere!!! And then she started going after other kids. They had to put her down .... Long story short, my friends husband is now pushing that Layla needs a different home because of the growling. 1) he is scared that she might bite and it will be their child and 2) they live on an army base and if something happeneds they will make Layla to be put down.

With this said, I need a new home for Layla. I can not take her. Min have three myself. I am so torn but I just can't. To that we are leaving in two weeks for our vacation.
    I need somebody who knows and understand bullies. I can not put her with somebody who has no idea because she is so bully stubborn!!!

Please help me !!!
    We live in Georgia!

Can a new thread be started so we can find this sweet girl a new home?????? I'm so sad your friend's home is not working out. I'd take her in a second if I was closer. I'm sure if we can get a lot of eyes on this message, then she will find someone fast.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

Yes where should I post the new one so it can be seen right away? I am upset that it doesn't work as well . I feel so sorry for this girl! I so think she needs a person who understand bullies and knows how to deal with them

Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Yes where should I post the new one so it can be seen right away? I am upset that it doesn't work as well . I feel so sorry for this girl! I so think she needs a person who understand bullies and knows how to deal with them

I think if you post it under General Bulldog Talk with a tag of "urgent" everyone will see it. Explain that it is the girl you rescued from you neighbor and that you know this dog personally. If the moderators want it somewhere else, they'll move it.
    I think if you title it some like "Bulldog in GA that I saved needs a new home ASAP" something like that you'll get a lot of response.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozersma View Post
    I think if you post it under General Bulldog Talk with a tag of "urgent" everyone will see it. Explain that it is the girl you rescued from you neighbor and that you know this dog personally. If the moderators want it somewhere else, they'll move it.
    I think if you title it some like "Bulldog in GA that I saved needs a new home ASAP" something like that you'll get a lot of response.
    I just wanted to check and see if everything was good with Layla??? I actually googled the driving distance :-). I'm hoping everything is good.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

This poor girl does not know how to adjust to living in a house that's so sad. I feel so bad for her. I think you should place her in a home that is just a couple no kids. She needs to be around adults as she probably has never had constant contact with kids and it can be a bit much for her. so sad was really hoping she found her home.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

Ok I have good news!!!!

My friends husband has a friend who doesn't have any kids. Since few months he was thinking of getting a dog. He is getting out of the navy, has an amazing house on 3 acers. When my friends husband talked to him about Layla , not even knowing he was thinking of getting a dog, he immediately said he wants to meet her!! Layla loved him and he fell in love with her right away.
    With this said, Layla will be going to love with him next week because he is pet sitting a dog now and he wants to five her 100% when she moves in with him. He is aware of her "problems". He has been reading about bulldogs since he found out about Layla, watching training videos for 7h on Sunday !!! I will be sending him this way so he can get help from all of you guys!!! He never had a bully before and I was not so sure at first but he is 100% on board.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Ok I have good news!!!!

My friends husband has a friend who doesn't have any kids. Since few months he was thinking of getting a dog. He is getting out of the navy, has an amazing house on 3 acers. When my friends husband talked to him about Layla , not even knowing he was thinking of getting a dog, he immediately said he wants to meet her!! Layla loved him and he fell in love with her right away.
    With this said, Layla will be going to love with him next week because he is pet sitting a dog now and he wants to five her 100% when she moves in with him. He is aware of her "problems". He has been reading about bulldogs since he found out about Layla, watching training videos for 7h on Sunday !!! I will be sending him this way so he can get help from all of you guys!!! He never had a bully before and I was not so sure at first but he is 100% on board.

WOW. That is fantastic--- timing is everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily
    Likes (Received)

This is wonderful news!!! Yay!! So happy for Layla!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Remove Ads