Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
There have been some on here saying that their dogs are shedding alot right now! Twice a year is usually more shedding than usual! I give mine a supplement that really tones down the shedding. Brushing with a shedding blade, or a "zoom groom" helps alot also.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
There have been some on here saying that their dogs are shedding alot right now! Twice a year is usually more shedding than usual! I give mine a supplement that really tones down the shedding. Brushing with a shedding blade, or a "zoom groom" helps alot also. You can look under Great Products, on Forum page.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Mine do not shed a lot. Is it the climate or time of the year? Tate will shed when i stroke his fur, but not a ton or anything, and Finn hardly does.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Yes. This is the first time we're experiencing it. Had to buy a second vacuum because my Roomba couldn't keep up.
Hoping it ends soon.

OP
LolaLover

LolaLover

Oct 24, 2012
Wenatchee, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
LOLA
Good i'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this, I was starting to think maybe something is wrong. I was thinking it is the climate change, lo does tend to shed a lot. Goodness our couch and carpet is covered with fur too, I need to double up on her brushing. haha ok thank you all!

SpikeS

Oct 21, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike
spike has been shedding a lot the past few weeks. I usually bring him in the tub and rinse him off and brush him. Gets a lot of fur off

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Yep, they go through this a couple of times a year. We use the Furminator and it helps tremendously as long as we brush Aubie twice a day. I wasn't sure how well it would work, but I highly recommend it!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Sebastian has shed tons since I got him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicolette Bostock

Sep 22, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Teddy and Cooper
Both our boys are shedding a lot right now too. We brush and vacuum constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
Sherman too. I look like a walking hair ball.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks has never been too bad, except when I Zoom Groom her.... Holy Hannah does she drop the fur then, it is like a blizzard

rub504

Dec 4, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Benson
Mine is shedding like crazy. First time we experience it so I went out and bought futminator. It claims it reduces the shredding by 90% but seems only for that day because the next day comes same amount of fur I comb out.

-ruben-

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Blossom and Bulldozer shed like crazy too, I could make a second dog out of their fur that they shed. I have to sweep and swiffer and damp mop twice a week to keep ahead of the hair.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.