Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 37 to 42 of 42

Thread: Shoe Destroyer

  1. #37
    Dog Park Attendant Noyes27's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nikki
    Posts
    420
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Shoe Destroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    My guys don't eat shoes, but Dozer eats sweat socks.
    My brothers pit had emergency surgery to remove an obstruction. The dr called it am unidentified piece of cloth. My brother said he could tell without a doubt it was a sock.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

  2. #38
    Pet Sitter KarenP's Avatar
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    PEI
    Posts
    337
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Shoe Destroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    My guys don't eat shoes, but Dozer eats sweat socks.
    Does he have a preference for clean or dirty

  3. #39
    Pet Sitter KarenP's Avatar
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    PEI
    Posts
    337
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Shoe Destroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by Noyes27 View Post
    My brothers pit had emergency surgery to remove an obstruction. The dr called it am unidentified piece of cloth. My brother said he could tell without a doubt it was a sock.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4
    @Vikinggirl I can't believe Dozer can pass them. He must shred them first then eat? I picture them being gulpled whole

  4. #40
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Shoe Destroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by KarenP View Post
    @Vikinggirl I can't believe Dozer can pass them. He must shred them first then eat? I picture them being gulpled whole

    I picture them being eaten whole also. Lil Amy recently ate and passed one of Lari's knee-high stockings whole. LOL

  5. #41
    Dog Park Attendant Noyes27's Avatar
    Real Name
    Nikki
    Posts
    420
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Shoe Destroyer

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    I picture them being eaten whole also. Lil Amy recently ate and passed one of Lari's knee-high stockings whole. LOL
    Yeah my bros pup ate it whole. Well whole enough that he knew right awsy what it was.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

  6. #42
    Pet Sitter KarenP's Avatar
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    PEI
    Posts
    337
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Shoe Destroyer

    @BruceP @Noyes27 them sweat socks and stockings must taste good

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •