Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=6424]Tank1023[/MENTION] - I'm a firm believer in sharing bulldog knowledge to those who are thinking of getting one ... especially from a pet store!!! No matter what, every time I go to the pet stores with my babies people always tell me they have always wanted a bulldog so I use that moment to explain all that is involved in owning bulldogs a lot of the time they will say wow I had no idea it took so much work ... I believe that is just a bulldog saved from the wrong home!

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
@Tank1023 - I'm a firm believer in sharing bulldog knowledge to those who are thinking of getting one ... especially from a pet store!!! No matter what, every time I go to the pet stores with my babies people always tell me they have always wanted a bulldog so I use that moment to explain all that is involved in owning bulldogs a lot of the time they will say wow I had no idea it took so much work ... I believe that is just a bulldog saved from the wrong home!

We used to have an American Staffordshire....she was allot more work then our Bullys have ever been.

Just saying.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
We used to have an American Staffordshire....she was allot more work then our Bullys have ever been.

Just saying.

I didn't mean that they were a lot of work in a bad way its just that people who don't know the breed or haven't done any research on them and just want them because "they are so cool" don't realize you have to clean their face folds daily if they have a tight tail pocket you have to get in and clean that too its just for the most part like having a toddler and I just want people to know they need special care before they blindly jump in and get a bulldog. but I honestly didn't mean it in a bad way

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
I didn't mean that they were a lot of work in a bad way its just that people who don't know the breed or haven't done any research on them and just want them because "they are so cool" don't realize you have to clean their face folds daily if they have a tight tail pocket you have to get in and clean that too its just for the most part like having a toddler and I just want people to know they need special care before they blindly jump in and get a bulldog. but I honestly didn't mean it in a bad way

My point being every breed of animal requires its own "special" cares and needs.

Members online

No members online now.