Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
So the plants were actually already here when I moved in a few months ago. I originally was going to pull them up in the spring but then saw all the flowers of strawberries so I left them to see what would happen. Lots and lots and strawberries!! I will probably pull some up after the season as they are literally covering half the yard.

omg, I'd let them take over ALL the yard and
eat them every day...Heaven!

How's sweet Jax?...love to all, XOXO

Sell those strawberries for his treatment
co-pays!

Heā€™s been good, on steroids and other drugs. Surgery is tomorrow...Iā€™m so nervous! Thanks for asking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
So the plants were actually already here when I moved in a few months ago. I originally was going to pull them up in the spring but then saw all the flowers of strawberries so I left them to see what would happen. Lots and lots and strawberries!! I will probably pull some up after the season as they are literally covering half the yard.

dang!! well you lucked out for sure! I love strawberries, but home grown are a whole nother story!!! such powerful packed with flavor ... Enjoy !!

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
dang!! well you lucked out for sure! I love strawberries, but home grown are a whole nother story!!! such powerful packed with flavor ... Enjoy !!

I filled another bowl this morning!

There is also a Rainier cherry tree which is my favorite cherries but they can bad for the dogs if eaten whole which I know they will once they start falling so Iā€™m going to have it chopped down. Also another fruit tree, but havenā€™t been able to determine what kind yet. So that will come out as well. There were blueberries, raspberries and dwarf apples but my brother already took those.

Members online

No members online now.