Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Megan = Meg,
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Chubby Meg update photo,s at 6 weeks old

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    So good to hear you are all safe and warm and no nasty damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bud ya we made it , since we moved here only the Tornadoes were the worst then this one but were all good and it is melting now so even gooder
    YOU MIGHT BE A BULLDOG IF...

...everyone else in a room with you is pinching their noses
    ...you snore like a chain saw.
    ...it takes too much energy to beg
    ...your snore is louder than your bark
    ...you have never seen your tail...what is a tail anyways?
    ...you're the loudest snorer in the house.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Chubby Meg update photo,s at 6 weeks old

awwwwwwwwwww, breath of fresh air this is to read I love 'salt of the earth' I'm so stuck where I am now it seems because my kidos, who I love as much as my dog live close enough to stop by. I still long for the mts and weather and this is making me think,,, heck, a 2 hour drive to visit them may not be to bad. All my life I have pretty much lived for my animals as well.. in a good heathy way I love them to be happy... I do live on 1/3 of an acre still, and hank loves his freedom within that, but I soooooooooooo miss long OFF leash walks crossing creeks and smelling pines ... Anyway, thanks for this 'note'... I thoroughly enjoyed
    Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    I always knew we would come here , I like the people real salt of the earth even the ones you might not ask over for a bbq would show up in a flash if you were in trouble and be ready to help . I like you do not mind the weather , love the changes in the seasons . I wanted as big a property as i could afford we now have 8 acres for my dogs call me a idiot but a lot of this is for my dog,s . i wanted to be able with no big city hassle to have space let em run and mostly give some dogs that would normally be put down or shot a place to call home with unconditional love . I am at my limit on the numbers now for saves , the bulldogs are My favorite breed and i have had many many different breeds but there top of the pile for us .
    thanks for the nice comments Jill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads