Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
What a great costume, Jagger is the cutest spider bully ever, and I'm sure he shared his special treats with his sister.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
How cute is he? I love that your neighbors bought him special treats. My neighbors suck. We were out to dinner one night and my dryer caught on fire .it was a stackable unit and the whole thing was on fire and the whole yard was full of smoke and do you think anyone noticed or called the fire dept? NO. Thank god we did not stay for dessert or we would have lost our house.

OMG seriously???? That is horrible!!! I have some really good neighbors. I am always walking and usually have Cate, Jagger and Ellie with me so we have met pretty much everyone :) and they all always ask about the bulldogs. I have one neighbor that was out jogging and went home to make sure and give Cate candy and give Jagger his treats. He is also the neighbor that had a basset hound that has allergies just as bad or worse than Jagger. We are a very social family. My husband can accidentally leave the gate to the shed open and I will get calls from neighbors and calls from the PD. Cause "someone" in a patrol unit will "drive by". I know my husband makes them drive by when he's not here :) we have a back yard in 3 section - side yard - back yard and shed side. The fur babies are never allowed on the shed side. Only in the back where the pool is with supervision and anymore can only be in the side yard if we are out there :( because of previous freaks trying to take them.

Our friend is a Fire Cpt. In town and he walks the neighborhood all the time and he has caught my husbands lab that used to get out all the time and put him in the back yard.

So crazy how people have become so numb to caring for others.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
What a great costume, Jagger is the cutest spider bully ever, and I'm sure he shared his special treats with his sister.

Actually, everyone that had treats had extra for Ellie and just sent them home with us.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Actually, everyone that had treats had extra for Ellie and just sent them home with us.

We have a young couple that just moved in next to us, so hopefully they will be friendly. We are super friendly and would love to have nice neighbors. When I was growing up we knew everyone in the neighborhood and we all watched out for one another. Times have really changed.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
OH MY its a BULL-SPIDER!! Its the only spider I wouldn't run from :D such a cutie Jagger!!! HUGS and Muzzies!

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
We have a young couple that just moved in next to us, so hopefully they will be friendly. We are super friendly and would love to have nice neighbors. When I was growing up we knew everyone in the neighborhood and we all watched out for one another. Times have really changed.

That is the truth. Times have really changed. We are actually putting our house on the market in the spring and building a house back home where I grew up out in the country!!! My neighbors will be my you get brother and his family and my great uncle. We will get to have 40 acres. The fur babies are getting a huge yard and play area. We are designing our house for them to have a sunroom/covered, screened in porch. I love where we live but I will be much happier back home with family and my kids skin and fur with have a new life. Open spaces and room to have fun and grow.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG seriously???? That is horrible!!! I have some really good neighbors. I am always walking and usually have Cate, Jagger and Ellie with me so we have met pretty much everyone :) and they all always ask about the bulldogs. I have one neighbor that was out jogging and went home to make sure and give Cate candy and give Jagger his treats. He is also the neighbor that had a basset hound that has allergies just as bad or worse than Jagger. We are a very social family. My husband can accidentally leave the gate to the shed open and I will get calls from neighbors and calls from the PD. Cause "someone" in a patrol unit will "drive by". I know my husband makes them drive by when he's not here :) we have a back yard in 3 section - side yard - back yard and shed side. The fur babies are never allowed on the shed side. Only in the back where the pool is with supervision and anymore can only be in the side yard if we are out there :( because of previous freaks trying to take them.

Our friend is a Fire Cpt. In town and he walks the neighborhood all the time and he has caught my husbands lab that used to get out all the time and put him in the back yard.

So crazy how people have become so numb to caring for others.
Our neighborhood is very much like this. Everyone knows the kids and know my rules about where the kids are suppose to be and not suppose to be and when they see them where they aren't suppose to be they stop and ask them does your Mom know your over here and usually that gets the kids home super fast LOL....last night we went trick or treat over by my nephews and the kids got some candy but when we came back to our neighborhood our kids bags quickly filled up because people in our neighborhood by special candy and bag it up for the kids in the neighborhood. So the kids come home with all kinds of baggies full of candy. We live in a GREAT neighborhood.

OP
JennyeStear

JennyeStear

Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
Our neighborhood is very much like this. Everyone knows the kids and know my rules about where the kids are suppose to be and not suppose to be and when they see them where they aren't suppose to be they stop and ask them does your Mom know your over here and usually that gets the kids home super fast LOL....last night we went trick or treat over by my nephews and the kids got some candy but when we came back to our neighborhood our kids bags quickly filled up because people in our neighborhood by special candy and bag it up for the kids in the neighborhood. So the kids come home with all kinds of baggies full of candy. We live in a GREAT neighborhood.

Our neighbors did the same thing :) had some special bags of candy for the neighborhood kids :)

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I LOVE that!!

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
We didnt have him yet but I do have two labs that were in another part of the house that did not fill with smoke yet. It was contained to the kitchen and the smoke thankfully was in the kitchen and venting outside to the backyard through the dryer vent. God was definetly in the O'Toole house that night because we had the whole family to dinner and the kids wanted dessert and my husband and I did not. We almost gave in. If we did the smoke and fire would have certainly spread to the rest of the house.
Thankful that your dogs-and your home were okay-so good that you skipped dessert! Good timing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent spider dog!!

Staff online

Members online