Raven our new bully baby

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Raven is lovely! So many wrinkles to wipe! Congrats!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
She is adorable!! I love her little frowny face. :)

Hutchs1

Feb 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
She was very easy to work with, no heavy sales tactics or pressure to sell. I called and got the info, took the drive up and she answered my questions, left us with the pup so we could see her personality. She gave me a few "bully" training pointers and told me to call her if we had any concerns or questions.

I definitely wanted to go local so I could meet the pup. I have shipped dogs in the past. I searched on a lot of forums and the web in general, even went so far as to run their name through some legal databases and nothing came up.

Vet gave her a clean bill of health other than some of the usual tummy parasites that puppies have.

Hello, My gf and I are looking to purchase a French Bulldog and came across Iris Farms. We spoke to Sandy and there are 2 dogs in our price range. We are potentially driving up on Friday (we're from Philadelphia) but would love to hear some insight from you on your experience with Iris Farms i.e. what can we expect?, are they raised in clean conditions and healthy? do they provide the correct paperwork?

Any insight you can provide would be appreciated..

Thank you,
Sean

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Hello, My gf and I are looking to purchase a French Bulldog and came across Iris Farms. We spoke to Sandy and there are 2 dogs in our price range. We are potentially driving up on Friday (we're from Philadelphia) but would love to hear some insight from you on your experience with Iris Farms i.e. what can we expect?, are they raised in clean conditions and healthy? do they provide the correct paperwork?

Any insight you can provide would be appreciated..

Thank you,
Sean

Hi Sean, take a look at your messages. I just sent you on answering your questions.

Members online

No members online now.