Photo And Video Theme: Your Bully's First Day Home!

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Sherrelle,
There is a lot of Hawaiian influence in Tokyo I guess:)
My wife was born in Tokyo, I am from Hungary. The kids? HungaroJapanese ??:yes:

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Since my little guy is "still cooking", I have to live vicariously through all of you guys... Lemme just say OMG! those are some adoraBULL babies!!:drool: Makes me even more excited to get mine... Keep 'em comin'!! :loveeyes:

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Sherrelle,
There is a lot of Hawaiian influence in Tokyo I guess:)
My wife was born in Tokyo, I am from Hungary. The kids? HungaroJapanese ??:yes:

Hahahahahahaha yes ur right.. My Uncle has a Hula Halau in Tokyo.. I was just wondering.. They look like they could be local Japanese kids from Hawaii.. =)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Since my little guy is "still cooking", I have to live vicariously through all of you guys... Lemme just say OMG! those are some adoraBULL babies!!:drool: Makes me even more excited to get mine... Keep 'em comin'!! :loveeyes:

I know exactly what that feels like.. I too am waiting.. So I just lurk and throw in my compliments here and there.. =)

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
I know exactly what that feels like.. I too am waiting.. So I just lurk and throw in my compliments here and there.. =)

At least you have all that beautiful scenery to keep you distracted, though!!:cool: Not that my GiGi(min pin) doesn't, I'm just sayin...!;) Did get a "due date"-ish:pleasantry: from my breeder yesterday, though!! Hopefully that means puppy time soon(er than later)!! :pray2:

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
At least you have all that beautiful scenery to keep you distracted, though!!:cool: Not that my GiGi(min pin) doesn't, I'm just sayin...!;) Did get a "due date"-ish:pleasantry: from my breeder yesterday, though!! Hopefully that means puppy time soon(er than later)!! :pray2:

Awesome!! I should know in a week or 2.. And yes don't get me wrong the scenery here is beautiful.. ;) I'm excited for you!! My BF thinks I'm crazy cuz anytime someone posts pics of their new fur baby I am ecstatic!! I can't help myself!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
These pics of so cute!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
1st day.jpgOur first full day home and he was a tired boy

shanon0703

Aug 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Awesome!! I should know in a week or 2.. And yes don't get me wrong the scenery here is beautiful.. ;) I'm excited for you!! My BF thinks I'm crazy cuz anytime someone posts pics of their new fur baby I am ecstatic!! I can't help myself!!

Sorry so late...
Thanks!! And yay for you, too!!!! I'm the same way. lol :w00t:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Here's Ramsay in my lap in the car on the way home (I made the boyfriend drive because I knew I would be too distracted)View attachment 54356And then he got home and passed right out! I didn't know bulldogs put their legs back like that so I was freaking out! Shortly after I learned it's normal!View attachment 54357miss my little pup!
Dang Melissa, no matter how many times I see these Ramsay pictures, they are still beautiful!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
I thought it'd be cute to post pictures of your bully when you first brought he/she/them home. Whether it be when they were a pup or if you rescued them please share! Here's a few when we first got Tank. I love looking back on them to see how much he's grown View attachment 26549View attachment 26550
attachment.php
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful baby pictures. :)

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2013
Bryan, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lula Belle & Big Chief
Picking up and meeting Belle for the first time. It was love at first sight :-)
IMAG0163.jpg

Members online

No members online now.