Thread: Switiching from Fromm puppy to all life stages

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

Default Switiching from Fromm puppy to all life stages

So I just went to petflow and was gonna order Chaos first bag of all life stages food, but the decision is sooo hard.Which flavor should I go with? When I got him as a pup we tried the chicken al la veg and I think he had a small allergy to it. Although now he is on fromm gold puppy (pink bag) and it has chicken and he has been ok. I want either salmon, beef frittata or surf and turf....what do u guys think? Also will i have to "transition" him or because its fromm can i just feed it when it arrives?
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chaos
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Switiching from Fromm puppy to all life stages

k, well I read where lots have had great results with the salmon, so I ordered it and hope he does as well on it. When he was a pup, he lost weight on the 4 star formulas so I had to put him on puppy. Maybe now that hes older, he will do fine. But I still need some opions on wether to straight feed salmon or transition him slowly??
    Bullies leave pawprints on our hearts furever <3

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

I would transition him off the puppy food myself just to be on the safe side, I have tried all the flavors of the all life stages and all my dogs like them except Buddy did not like the beef very much, but he is a very picky eater. We do not transition between the flavors though and have had no problems.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Jake has been on an all stages food since he was 8 weeks. I did recently switch to Fromm 4* from natural balance. I started with surf n turf..and he did just ok on it..I think he's also sensitive to chicken. So then I tried the beef fritatta and it's much better. I also about the same time cut him from 3 feedings a day to 2 ...but increased the amount to 1 1/2 cups each feeding. He is doing fine..I do wish his was a bit more solid..but I see less gunk in his eyes and other positive things. I hope chaos does well on the salmon. I would still transition..since it's from the puppy to regular. But after that it is very cool to be able to just switch flavors without worry!

Remove Ads