Thread: pupy acts like he is starving?

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chester
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: pupy acts like he is starving?

at that age we were giving Chester about 3/4 cup twice a day too. Now we give him about 1 1/2 cups. We feed Avoderm. No matter how much we give Chester though.. he always acts like he is starving! If we don't watch him, after he's done with his bowl..he'll sneak over to our shih tzu's bowl and eat his food too! (which I hate, because the shih tzu refuses to eat anything but the cheap food, and I don't want Chester to get into that stuff )
    It's a Bully thing <3

When the bully was created, it licked the hand of God and God stroked its head, saying, "What do you want, baby bully?" It replied, "My Lord, I want to stay with you, in heaven, on a mat in front of the gate."

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Cannot wait to read all the advice as I am going thru the same thing with Brodie...he east super fast and then acts like he never ate and is starving. Brodie knock his bowl out of my hand last night as i was putting it down...crazy!
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

@azlady, are you the one with the runny poos too? well not you but your puppy? If not then how are the pups poops?

I am paranoid, but that is one sign of a rare disease my Bella has. Please watch him, if his poos are loose, real soft or "fluffy" (huge for a puppy) and also a yellowish/light/gray color that is another sign. Message me if this is what you are seeing.

Always with me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads