Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PetFlow.com Coupon Code for English Bulldog News!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PetFlow.com Coupon Code for English Bulldog News!

Quote Originally Posted by KMARINO View Post
    @desertskybulldogs, OHHHH I just called the feed store the food is actually CHEAPER $59.99 PLUS it came in with a $5.00 coupon, YEA!! I am the first to ever order that big of a bag of the Salmon. Sheeewww , I was thinking in the 70's, plus. And the treats are the same price at my feed store as they are on here. Plus it is only a 10 min. drive from my house.
    @KMARINO Yes, that does sound like the better deal for you this time- but you still cannot beat this for future orders (without your coupon). Remember, you pay no sales tax, and they ship this to your door. He also said that he will do his best to price match your feed store. Your sales tax will probably be around $5- and basically you get a bag of treats to get you to $65- so it's almost like you get the treats for free. Just send him a personal message and see what he can do for the price match

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    How funny you just post this cuz I was looking to order with them just yesterday. Only problem I have is they dont take paypal yet as a payment and I dont like to use credit cards. Hopefully it wont take long for them to add in the paypal option so I can use it also. The prices I saw were VERY good and even with the shipping were cheaper than where I get my food delivered from now.
    @cali~jenn I am sure it would be easy to add the paypal option. I am not sure if the paypal fees are higher than standard credit cards, but I get your point is completely understandable.

We will do our best to try to price match, just email me or PM me, whichever works.

Also, we'll look into PayPal. We haven't had too many people request it, but perhaps we'll build a separate checkout for those that want to pay with paypal. Thanks.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

@alexpetflow Obviously I'm already using your website and have the $4.95 shipping. If I increase my order - which I will have to now I have TWO bullies, will I get the free shipping. The order would definitely be over $65. Just wondering, as it is already an order that I've arranged to be sent every few weeks.

Sure! Just revise your upcoming orders, and email help@petflow.com and let us know that you increased your order and that we should add the free shipping promotion, and we will!

Please cc me as well at alex@petflow.com so I can doublecheck that we take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    @alexpetflow Obviously I'm already using your website and have the $4.95 shipping. If I increase my order - which I will have to now I have TWO bullies, will I get the free shipping. The order would definitely be over $65. Just wondering, as it is already an order that I've arranged to be sent every few weeks.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by alexpetflow View Post
    We will do our best to try to price match, just email me or PM me, whichever works.

Also, we'll look into PayPal. We haven't had too many people request it, but perhaps we'll build a separate checkout for those that want to pay with paypal. Thanks.
    Thank you @alexpetflow would make it much easier thats for sure.

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@alexpetflow

I have a question. What about people who live outside of the USA who would want to feed a good dog food? Do you have any programs for our friends in other countries?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

@desertskybulldog that was what I was wondering. I know alot of US companies deliver to Canada for other products but I am unsure how it would work for food! Looking forward to the response and will check out the website.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

We currently don't have a program to ship overseas. Aside from the fact that costs are extremely high, shipping food overseas, due to customs, is not a good idea, as it's highly unlikely that the product will ever make it to its intended destination Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    @alexpetflow

I have a question. What about people who live outside of the USA who would want to feed a good dog food? Do you have any programs for our friends in other countries?

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@alexpetflow What about Canada?

My assumption is that it will be the same problem I am originally from Toronto and when I tried sending my mom something from NYC, it took forever to get there and was opened by customs...

We may eventually have a partner in Canada that will ship FROM Canada TO Canada for us, but that probably won't be for a little while

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    @alexpetflow What about Canada?

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for the response!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads