Hi, again. Which food are you feeding Frank? Maybe it's not even the food or the egg, because it was 4 hours later after he ate. Is there any chance he could have eaten something he shouldn't have? The reason I'm asking is because my male Bulldozer finds and eats anything that isn't nailed down, outside he eats rocks, sticks, pinecones, old gum he finds, paper, wrappers, these things I can take out of his mouth while were walking because he's on the leash, and I can see what he grabs, but inside the house is another matter he finds stuff and I don't even know he's eaten it until days or weeks later, he has eaten two sweat socks, and a dish cloth, he's always been able to pass these items out so far, thank goodness, but I know the signs, when he has swallowed something, he either throws up or gets the diarrhea, first, but he will always eat and drink and play normal all week, then on the day he passes the item, he will be more quiet and tend to sleep more, and then within a couple of hours he will either throw up the item or poop it out. Try eliminating the egg for a week or two, and see if it makes a difference, but also just keep an eye on him, and check his poop when he goes to see if any surprises come out. I hope you find the cause of his tummy troubles. Keep us posted on how he's doing.