Real Name
    Regina
    Country
    Panama
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus (2002-2013), Frank 2 years old
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: FOOD AMOUNT

Ok, @Vikinggirl, it could had been something he ate in the house, maybe paper towel or something..you're right, he eats anything his mouth touches, I'll have to be more careful!
    @deserskybulldogs, he is eating TOTW puppy dry food Pacific stream, I will also follow your advise. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    Ok, @Vikinggirl, it could had been something he ate in the house, maybe paper towel or something..you're right, he eats anything his mouth touches, I'll have to be more careful!
    @deserskybulldogs, he is eating TOTW puppy dry food Pacific stream, I will also follow your advise. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!
    i agree with lisa stop everything but the kibble and cut back a bit and then start adding things back in very slowly. with bullies the tiniest thing can upset things such as supplements even in the form of pills and such like fish oil or even a heartworm pill.

Real Name
    Regina
    Country
    Panama
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus (2002-2013), Frank 2 years old
    Likes (Received)

@cowsmom, Frank is doing great, the whole weekend was fine, we took him to the mountains ( we live in a concrete city, no green areas around) and he was so happy and playful, thanks God, it might have been that he ate something that made him vomit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads