Thread: Pickles & Cheese

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pickles
    Likes (Received)

Default Pickles & Cheese

We adopted Ms. Pickles from a couple about two years ago and they informed us that she was allergic to cheese. This allergy is not cool since I am wanting to give her some yogurt to help with her lovely yeast issues. However I am skeptical as if I should with the cheese allergy. I am not certain if it would be only cheese, or all dairy products. If it is all dairy products, would it be a 'cow-based' dairy or all, including goat.

I would appreciate any information or direction on this, since I would love to be able to get her back to the overall excellent, yeast-free health she deserves.

Thank you in advance.

Pickles Pappy

Dog Groomer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pickles & Cheese

That would be cow based. Goat based should be okay. For yeast, try adding some Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to his water - about 1 tablespoon per gallon. You might have to work up to that amount if he doesn't like the taste.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Pickles & Cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles Pappy View Post
    We adopted Ms. Pickles from a couple about two years ago and they informed us that she was allergic to cheese. This allergy is not cool since I am wanting to give her some yogurt to help with her lovely yeast issues. However I am skeptical as if I should with the cheese allergy. I am not certain if it would be only cheese, or all dairy products. If it is all dairy products, would it be a 'cow-based' dairy or all, including goat.

I would appreciate any information or direction on this, since I would love to be able to get her back to the overall excellent, yeast-free health she deserves.

Thank you in advance.

Pickles Pappy

I'd like to welcome you to the EBN family. and yep, goat is way different than cow , better
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Remove Ads