Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 17 of 17

Thread: CuBowl Copper water bowl

  1. #13
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,908
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13217

    Default Re: CuBowl Copper water bowl

    @Chunky White Wes....... what is your input for the bowl? Been a few months and curious.

  2. Likes Texas Carol, Chunky White liked this post
  3. #14
    Chunky's Chauffeur Become a 4 Paw Member Chunky White's Avatar
    Real Name
    Wes
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,027
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunky White
    Likes (Received)
    3069

    Default Re: CuBowl Copper water bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    @Chunky White Wes....... what is your input for the bowl? Been a few months and curious.
    i like the bowl and it stays cleaner than the stainless one. I put out a stainless one when I put the copper one in the dishwasher and its always slimy when I go to rinse it out and the copper one isn't near as bad but does have some in it every once in a while. Good buy overall but i wish i got a bigger one

    Owner: Wes
    Bulldog: Chunky White

  4. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
  5. #15
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,908
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13217

    Default Re: CuBowl Copper water bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Chunky White View Post
    i like the bowl and it stays cleaner than the stainless one. I put out a stainless one when I put the copper one in the dishwasher and its always slimy when I go to rinse it out and the copper one isn't near as bad but does have some in it every once in a while. Good buy overall but i wish i got a bigger one
    Ok cool. I would probably need a bigger one with 2 bully heads. Cheers dear!

  6. Likes Chunky White liked this post
  7. #16
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member Hankster's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jill
    Country
    US
    Posts
    4,460
    Bulldog(s) Names
    hank
    Likes (Received)
    3813

    Default Re: CuBowl Copper water bowl

    I was getting ready to ask as well!! so this is nice.. only thing I wonder. I actually got a copper container for me last year as a way of introducing copper into my water. I'm wondering, and I may have already asked thi8s,, can they get too much copper from it? I may go back and read the rest of the post again and see if I already put this out there... and @helsonwheels,,, love your new pic of the kids avatar?

  8. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  9. #17
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,908
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13217

    Default Re: CuBowl Copper water bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    I was getting ready to ask as well!! so this is nice.. only thing I wonder. I actually got a copper container for me last year as a way of introducing copper into my water. I'm wondering, and I may have already asked thi8s,, can they get too much copper from it? I may go back and read the rest of the post again and see if I already put this out there... and @helsonwheels,,, love your new pic of the kids avatar?
    Interesting question. How much is too much. The only way is 100% on studies or surveys. I know you CANNOT us it for the food as it will tarnish and will go into the food. If you look at old copper pipes in homes, corrosion sets in cause of the minerals in the water, environmental and maintenance. Something to investgate maybe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •