Well, it’s here……

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
To say I was exercising Sadie in the fields with her Chuck-It on a beautiful sunny day……..
This morning BOOM ⛄️❄️☃️

Jake, well Jake is Jake, not keen on anything that doesn’t involve food 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nyala & Sadie as always run n play time. The old lady still loves playing.

Attachments

• IMG_7388.jpeg
    IMG_7388.jpeg
    590 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7385.jpeg
    IMG_7385.jpeg
    1,020.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7382.jpeg
    IMG_7382.jpeg
    525.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7383.jpeg
    IMG_7383.jpeg
    233.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7384.jpeg
    IMG_7384.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7390.jpeg
    IMG_7390.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7387.jpeg
    IMG_7387.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7389.jpeg
    IMG_7389.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7386.jpeg
    IMG_7386.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 28

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
All your babies are beautiful and I love your land… snow or not

KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
To say I was exercising Sadie in the fields with her Chuck-It on a beautiful sunny day……..
This morning BOOM ⛄️❄️☃️

Jake, well Jake is Jake, not keen on anything that doesn’t involve food 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nyala & Sadie as always run n play time. The old lady still loves playing.
I love your bully and your GS. Prior to my bully, I too had a GS. He passed away 3 months ago -- I cried for 4 days. He (Titan) was my world! That is how Gunny came into my life.

Attachments

• (4) Titan at the park.jpg
    (4) Titan at the park.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Happy Face.jpg
    Happy Face.jpg
    781.2 KB · Views: 7
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry to hear. Never easy to lose any of our fur babies. How old was Titan?

Sadie just turned 2. Already keeping trespassers off the premises. This guy tried to jump our gate down the bottom of one field. Have no clue where he thought he was going, Sadie spotted him n took off like a jet towards him, he sure let go of that gate fast. He ran the other way. I raised my voice calling her, she turned around n came back up. Now I need a few signs, Dog on Premises or beware of dog. I have no trespassing but no for dogs signs. Need a few before I get sued. 🤷🏼‍♀️

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Sadie just turned 2. Already keeping trespassers off the premises. This guy tried to jump our gate down the bottom of one field. Have no clue where he thought he was going, Sadie spotted him n took off like a jet towards him, he sure let go of that gate fast. He ran the other way. I raised my voice calling her, she turned around n came back up. Now I need a few signs, Dog on Premises or beware of dog. I have no trespassing but no for dogs signs. Need a few before I get sued. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Be care with beware of dog signs, I’ve read a few articles where people got sued because of the sign.. basically admitting your dog is dangerous and should be controlled 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns

Titan (aka Boo-Bear) was nine years old. He died unexpectedly; I took him in for a stomach virus. I was given medication for him and an hour later I was giving him CPR. He died in my arms (Sad eyes). I still have his pictures up; I can't take them down. I sometimes feel, he will return back to me. I miss him badly!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Be care with beware of dog signs, I’ve read a few articles where people got sued because of the sign.. basically admitting your dog is dangerous and should be controlled 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
i’ll have them done . My insurance said to make sure it say Be Aware of dog. Never use Beware. 2 different meanings. Or you also can use, dog on premises.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014

il_794xN.1574023412_pgu2.jpg

The following might be more appropriate though!
71W-D9LVqVL._AC_SS260_.jpg

Last edited:
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
il_794xN.1574023412_pgu2.jpg

The following might be more appropriate though!
71W-D9LVqVL._AC_SS260_.jpg
I’ve seen the stop sign one. It would be good on that gate side which is basically is the cow’s field.

Real story, was coming back from leaving the cows to the butcher n we saw a field with numerous cows laying munching away except a good 10 of them who were chasing a bunch of geese off the land cause them geese was eating the cows grains. Maybe I should train cows 🤣

Members online

No members online now.