Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Interesting. Glad it was nothing serious. Louie hasn't done it since this weekend so maybe he just had some snot as well.

Okay, every time I see a picture of Duke I think he looks more filled out than Louie does. Last time Louie was weighed which was a few weeks ago, he was around 45 pounds. So Louie weighs more than Duke but Duke seems more "filled out" than Louie.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
QUOTE=Cbrugs;718807]Interesting. Glad it was nothing serious. Louie hasn't done it since this weekend so maybe he just had some snot as well.

Okay, every time I see a picture of Duke I think he looks more filled out than Louie does. Last time Louie was weighed which was a few weeks ago, he was around 45 pounds. So Louie weighs more than Duke but Duke seems more "filled out" than Louie.[/QUOTE]

Duke is a smaller version of the EB. I DIDN'T want a big EB. Here's his brother the one I wanted n momma. But love my pain in the butt!

Duke's brother green eye 2.JPGDukes brother n brindle merle girl.JPGDuke's brother.JPGDuke's Mon.JPG

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Interesting. Glad it was nothing serious. Louie hasn't done it since this weekend so maybe he just had some snot as well.

Okay, every time I see a picture of Duke I think he looks more filled out than Louie does. Last time Louie was weighed which was a few weeks ago, he was around 45 pounds. So Louie weighs more than Duke but Duke seems more "filled out" than Louie.

Also you have to remember something, Duke is a month older. A month is a lot in a puppy.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Also you have to remember something, Duke is a month older. A month is a lot in a puppy.

One minute Louie looks like a Fatso and then the next he looks thin to me. The vet said he’s fine. He goes in for a nail trim on Friday (I’ve officially given up on doing his myself) so I’ll weigh him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay...weighed Louie today and he was 47.3 pounds.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Okay...weighed Louie today and he was 47.3 pounds.

Well he's 10lbs more than Duke. Duke's smaller why he looks more stocky. He's like a little brick. Lol

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
6cc216d243abfe9c47774bdd4e856784.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
The good twin is sure cute!

The good twin??? Don’t make me laugh! This guy is trouble with a capital T!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The good twin??? Don’t make me laugh! This guy is trouble with a capital T!

Cant be worse than Duke. If so, we are both doomed. Lol

His new this is to jump in your shopping bag to see what you bought. Also started to jump up towards the counter if you put something on it . Thank god he's short. New bad habit to teach him not to do. Have no clue why. Going to stick my leg out next time.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Cant be worse than Duke. If so, we are both doomed. Lol

His new this is to jump in your shopping bag to see what you bought. Also started to jump up towards the counter if you put something on it . Thank god he's short. New bad habit to teach him not to do. Have no clue why. Going to stick my leg out next time.

How old now?? He might getting in the toddler stage-- hee hee her

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
How old now?? He might getting in the toddler stage-- hee hee her

9 months. He must of been born as a toddler cause he hasn't changed. The only time he was not himself like quiet, sitting or glued to my leg on tbe sofa is when Nyala put him to his place with the bones issue and attacked his face. He was like a new Duke. But that lasted only for a day. Next day he was back to his 2nd personality..... the real Duke. :evil:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yep... 10 mths is usally toddler stage and then at 16-18 teenage rebellion--- few days of back to basics-- in most cases- sets them back in line... Duke might be different [emoji16][emoji23][emoji16]

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep... 10 mths is usally toddler stage and then at 16-18 teenage rebellion--- few days of back to basics-- in most cases- sets them back in line... Duke might be different [emoji16][emoji23][emoji16]

Louie is 8 1/2 months and definitely in the toddler stage. Plus he has been peeing on my shaggy area rug in the living room. Argh.

Members online

No members online now.