That face!

[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]...he is too adorable.🐶😍

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

He's so patient! I have to hold Ruckus's paws in the water, there's no way he just lays there for a soak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodie's been licking his paws the last few days also....I found his bed with a HUGE wet spot on it, thought he had peed on it, but no smell, just slobber from licking his pawpaws😂so yesterday I say down with witch hazel wipes and cleaned all 4 on top, underneath, in btwn, under and around toenails and if looks could kill, I wouldn't be posting this today, lol😂😂😂 but WOW the nastiness that came from around his toenails😝 dis-gus-ting!!!! So now he knows if he's caught licking them again, it's sockie time!! And NOBULLY likes to wear the sockies, NOBULLY!!!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Because I'm naughty & lick my paws, momma soaks them. I love it, NOT!
-TyTy

5fba322730f74cc0f5598c72f61c2de0.jpg

Oooo manicure!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

[MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION] Wow - not only is he a beauty but a well-trained one too!

I will definitely show this picture to Castor if we need to soak his feet.

@TyTysmom Wow - not only is he a beauty but a well-trained one too!

I will definitely show this picture to Castor if we need to soak his feet.

LOL While he does let us do it, we must do it when he's worn out/tired (usually right after a walk) and he hates every minute of it! He gives us these looks that are hilarious, but bless his heart he does let us soak and dry :)

If we did it when he energized, he would not allow it - :tongue:

Because I'm naughty & lick my paws, momma soaks them. I love it, NOT!
-TyTy

5fba322730f74cc0f5598c72f61c2de0.jpg

Oh no! That would be a great painting! (can't do it........) It's the thought that counts-STOP being so cute TyTy!!!!:p

Well, that's reassuring for me but I won't tell Castor ;)

I also trim & file his nails, and condition his paw pads when he's super tired. He'll just lay there because he has no energy to refuse. LMAO. LOL I do have to be fairly quick though.... after about 10 mins or so he'll start getting figitty. Only show Castor the good boy photo of him getting his paws soaked :)

I also trim & file his nails, and condition his paw pads when he's super tired. He'll just lay there because he has no energy to refuse. LMAO. LOL I do have to be fairly quick though.... after about 10 mins or so he'll start getting figitty. Only show Castor the good boy photo of him getting his paws soaked :)

Perhaps you could come over and do Castor's nails too?! :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back