Stickies on entropian and cherry eye?

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Hello, I want to do a little reading on both of these things, and thought that I had seen articles on them recently, but I'm having trouble finding them. Can anyone point me in that direction please? :)

I ask, not because I'm convinced that anything is wrong, but first because it's just a good thing to be more aware of, but also because Winslow is more teary and his eye boogers are coming out with a greater force and mucky color. His inner eyelid seems to be inflamed on one side. Before I bring him to even have it seen, I just want to get up to speed so I'm not too overwhelmed by any news I'm given.

Thank you!

Home page -- down the right hand side of the page

Home page -- down the right hand side of the page
Thanks! I found the cherry eye article just a moment ago, but on the home page all I see on the right are bullies for adoption. I did look at a few other things about entropian though. I don't really think either of those are what's going on, but it's good to know a little more about them. :)

Thanks! I found the cherry eye article just a moment ago, but on the home page all I see on the right are bullies for adoption. I did look at a few other things about entropian though. I don't really think either of those are what's going on, but it's good to know a little more about them. :)

Ya know, I think we are still working on that article.... there is another eye lash condition, begins with a 'd'..... [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] might know

Haha that's so strange, I thought I had seen one! :p

Well here's a pic of what his third eyelid is looking like. He's half asleep in this picture so it looks WAY more exaggerated.

20140115_132539.jpg

Doesn't look like distachia or entropion from the pic, but I would need a flashlight and magnifying glass to be sure. Looks like a little swelling of the third eyelid which could be a future cherry eye or possibly a scratch or ulcer on the eye, and his muscles are trying to protect it. Is he squinting or blinking a lot?

No articles on entropion or distachia yet, but many forum topics.

Doesn't look like distachia or entropion from the pic, but I would need a flashlight and magnifying glass to be sure. Looks like a little swelling of the third eyelid which could be a future cherry eye or possibly a scratch or ulcer on the eye, and his muscles are trying to protect it. Is he squinting or blinking a lot?

No articles on entropion or distachia yet, but many forum topics.
Thanks for your response!
I haven't noticed him doing either of those things, just the redness and puffiness, extra eye goo and he's been sleeping a lot today which is probably unrelated. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back