Ranger, you may absolutely NOT ride in the front seat.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Funny you say that I'm looking at cars at the moment and of course George's comfort is my main concern not the human comfort making sure he has happy rides with us is so important to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have no skin kids... but 8 yrs ago with two bulldogs that were tough to get in the SUV... I bought a Honda minivan--- it is a great doggie mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
He's quite proud of himself and WILL remember. He'll expect to ride up front every time, now! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Good luck on keeping the Rover nice with Ranger riding in it. Chunky has done close to $1000 worth of damage to the back doors and seats belts in my F150 just from his nails on the door panels and his teeth on the seat belts but nobody ever rides back there and I don't plan on trading anytime soon. Her gets in and out by himself when I open the door so its not hard to load him up and we go for rides 1-2 times per day depending on whether its a work day or not.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Good luck on keeping the Rover nice with Ranger riding in it. Chunky has done close to $1000 worth of damage to the back doors and seats belts in my F150 just from his nails on the door panels and his teeth on the seat belts but nobody ever rides back there and I don't plan on trading anytime soon. Her gets in and out by himself when I open the door so its not hard to load him up and we go for rides 1-2 times per day depending on whether its a work day or not.

good little jumpr!! and nx video.... hows that wiggle waggle ball holding up... looks like he loves it

OP
Ranger777

Ranger777

Jan 23, 2017
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger

[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] your interior is black like mine and I'm sure you have the same white hair ALL OVER! It was a VERY expensive decision to get a Range Rover but the cooling seats and cooling rear cargo area was by far the best offered in all the comparable suv's we looked at. So far the only major issue is his white hair. Usually he'll jump in the back once we open the hatch and I keep one back seat laid down so he can lay on the cooled other back seat and still get to "his" back area. Hopefully I can minimize the damage as he gets older [emoji854]
I do have a question for you though. It's kinda gross. [emoji85] do you have a problem with "leakage staining" from his private parts? It's a huge problem with Ranger when he's on the seats and I have to use special wipes for the type of leather to remove it immediately. Is this a "normal" male bully issue?

**did you remove the rear seats for your precious Chunky? If so, I LOVE IT! Such a good bully parent [emoji6] He gets in so well! Ranger needs a little help usually [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
good little jumpr!! and nx video.... hows that wiggle waggle ball holding up... looks like he loves it

The ball is still around but its been replaced as his go to ball by a Chuck it Kick/fetch ball and the house is a little quieter

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] your interior is black like mine and I'm sure you have the same white hair ALL OVER! It was a VERY expensive decision to get a Range Rover but the cooling seats and cooling rear cargo area was by far the best offered in all the comparable suv's we looked at. So far the only major issue is his white hair. Usually he'll jump in the back once we open the hatch and I keep one back seat laid down so he can lay on the cooled other back seat and still get to "his" back area. Hopefully I can minimize the damage as he gets older [emoji854]
I do have a question for you though. It's kinda gross. [emoji85] do you have a problem with "leakage staining" from his private parts? It's a huge problem with Ranger when he's on the seats and I have to use special wipes for the type of leather to remove it immediately. Is this a "normal" male bully issue?

**did you remove the rear seats for your precious Chunky? If so, I LOVE IT! Such a good bully parent [emoji6] He gets in so well! Ranger needs a little help usually [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The back seats fold up in the truck so there is a lot of room in the back of my F150 and he does leave peter trails or whatever they are supposed to be called on furniture and in the truck but not as bad since being neutered it seems. Chunky makes it in 97% of the time and if he misses the steps with his back legs I usually get a turnaround stare telling me to boost him up. The truck is full of white hair also

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
The ball is still around but its been replaced as his go to ball by a Chuck it Kick/fetch ball and the house is a little quieter

that's funny! yea, I think those sounds would get to me! Just looked up that chuck it ball.... Looks like something Hank would LOVE... different sizes... which would you suggest?

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
that's funny! yea, I think those sounds would get to me! Just looked up that chuck it ball.... Looks like something Hank would LOVE... different sizes... which would you suggest?

I think the one thats here is the large ball which from what i could find is 9" round. Its lasted a few months now but if I get him another one I wont leave it out for him to chew on because the one he has now is getting torn

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I think the one thats here is the large ball which from what i could find is 9" round. Its lasted a few months now but if I get him another one I wont leave it out for him to chew on because the one he has now is getting torn

thanks! and going to check out... I agree, I just cant leave the fav's out :(

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.