pumpkin vs pumpkin seeds

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
My dog is allergic to pumpkin. what are the chances she is also allergic to pumpkin seeds?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Yes roasted pumpkin seeds are safe. It contain zinc, magnesium, copper and more. That being said, wait till your dog’s gut is back on track. Seeds will make him poop. Fix one thing before adding more to his diet.

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
My dog is on a probiotic already and I am thinking of getting rid of the sauerkraut and instead giving her pumpkin seeds. how much pumpkin seed should i give her? or do you think i should do psyllium husk instead of pumpkin seed?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
My dog is on a probiotic already and I am thinking of getting rid of the sauerkraut and instead giving her pumpkin seeds. how much pumpkin seed should i give her? or do you think i should do psyllium husk instead of pumpkin seed?

if You jump your steps, how you going to know if it worked or not? I personally wouldn’t remove the kraut. But if you want to remove it go with the husk not the seed.

OP
M

marshall351

Oct 26, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hildegard
I’m going to give the kraut a few months to see how she does on it. Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.