Prayer request

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts,
and excuse me if I'm not as in touch today.
It's 7am, and still no sign, I've had about 2 hours of sleep, and can't eat.
somehow I've got to hold it together today at work, typically we've got a heavy schedule today.
thank you all

PRAYING!! please keep us posted... and be sure to use Facebook... many post babies get back home that way

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hoping to hear GOOD news when you come on! Please go to this website, if not found......sorry link not working
call sheriff,humane society,animal shelters,post flyers,check all pipes under driveways,(found one there) any place she could hide..post it on Facebook,any other social network,call the garbage collectors(if you have them) anyplace/anyone you can think of that travels around.
Prayer,prayer,prayer :pray::pray::pray:for her safe return.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts,
and excuse me if I'm not as in touch today.
It's 7am, and still no sign, I've had about 2 hours of sleep, and can't eat.
somehow I've got to hold it together today at work, typically we've got a heavy schedule today.
thank you all

Oh Kim...hoping the busyness at work gives a few needed moments of distraction to your mind.

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] had a great tip to post on FB, amazing to reach everywhere & so many! This group
feels your pain, we know your fears for her and understand no words of comfort or hope will ease
your thoughts. it is meant only to let you know that we support you and to lean on us if you can.

My senior girl, Cami (11 soon) but in great health & vigor became suddenly very ill 6 mo's
ago. Tests revealed Cushing's Disease, progressive & not much can be done & no cure. To see her
so ill was devastating, I resolved to let her go when she let me know she was ready. I turned to this
great group of people and, as always, they grieved & mourned with me. Knowing they understood
my suffering did help, I've been a member & friend here for 6 years, I love these good people!

I cried my heart out and stayed at her side, sleeping on the floor with her. She was too weak to
get on my bed & I, too frail in my own illnesses, to lift her. But her appetite stayed good & potty
regular, she finished all her meds, came off pain pills and mainly, slept all the time. Months went
by and she was still here, every day a great gift & celebrated. I felt I could let her go now, that I
could accept it after the months of daily crying & begging God to heal her or, to take me too.

And God did give us what we begged for, Cami is a true miracle. Not only is there no sign of the
Cushing's but she has renewed energy, happy like a puppy & playful. A new dog on our street rudely
and meanly challenged her a few days ago. Without hesitation, Cami told him that she would mop
the parking lot with him and started for him...I called her off...he did not follow or make another sound
but went home. Seeing her at full attention, massive chest expanded, proud, ready for battle if need, I
was so proud of her, and full of admiration & respect! Came (like all bulldogs) is a warrior, it is thrilling
to behold them in all their glory & magnificence, I love this breed so much & thankful God restored her
for more days with me when to lose her would have made me give up on life.

So, I say to you, Kin, even in your despair, DO NOT give up on God's great compassion for your suffering
or doubt He listens (and is moved by our prayers). Hold on to hope, small tho it be, miracles are still
given out today.

Last night, my last prayer was for you & your 'lil girl and the 1st prayer when I awoke and shall remain so.
We are with you and so is God. Hold on to HOPE...hugs from Texas.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Hoping to hear GOOD news when you come on! Please go to this website, if not found......sorry link not working
I fixed the link...it is ".net"

- - - Updated - - -

Hoping, praying...please keep us posted.

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
UPDATE

We've exhausted our search efforts, all neighbors within a mile are heads up.
we've posted flyers in the local stores, resturants and post office.

my biggest fears are that she was captured by some sort of predatory wildlife she only weighed 4 1/2lbs. we live in a very rural area, where yes there are cayotes, but this was in borad daylight, and I feel one of our other dogs would have alerted us. otherwise she was stolen. A neighbor down the street, raises and shows King Cav. Spaniels. Same thing happened to one of hers. He went out to potty, and was never seen again.

with that in mind, i'm kinda paranoid about the other two puppers, Ty and our Boston- Kricket.

Keep praying, miracles do happen

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
UPDATE

We've exhausted our search efforts, all neighbors within a mile are heads up.
we've posted flyers in the local stores, resturants and post office.

my biggest fears are that she was captured by some sort of predatory wildlife she only weighed 4 1/2lbs. we live in a very rural area, where yes there are cayotes, but this was in borad daylight, and I feel one of our other dogs would have alerted us. otherwise she was stolen. A neighbor down the street, raises and shows King Cav. Spaniels. Same thing happened to one of hers. He went out to potty, and was never seen again.

with that in mind, i'm kinda paranoid about the other two puppers, Ty and our Boston- Kricket.

Keep praying, miracles do happen

Oh Kim....I was praying for good news. How very scary. I am continuing to pray. I'm so sorry that you are going through this!!!!

What is her name please? I would like to mention it in my prayers. Sorry if it's posted, I can't find it.

Sue

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Put big signs on trees, posts, at intersections etc that people can see as they drive by. Don't give up! Praying.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji20][emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Alert all vets in the area...and rescues... was she microchipped? Plz keep us posted..

OP
C

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Thank you more than you know

You people are a Godsend

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I hope this is OK to post here.

Father, We ask you to help us find Isabelle, our dear pet who is now lost.

We know that you placed animals on the earth for many reasons, including companionship for man.

We therefore ask you to help us find our lost companion, and pray that You will keep her safe and protect her from harm until she is found.

We join our prayers with St. Francis, St. Anthony of Padua, and all the saints, and pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

Members online

No members online now.