Petsmart can do no wrong...again

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
I think Petsmart is aware of bulldogs' special requirements, just got this email from them:

Dear Valued Pet Parent,
At PetSmart, we care about you and your pets more than anything else. We know the bond between a pet and a family is a powerful one, and we recognize the trust you place in us every time you walk through our doors. That's why we're always looking to create an even better experience for your pets when they are in our care.
Recently, we've adjusted our standards for how we care for dogs in our Grooming Salons. As of February 2, 2018, we will solely offer an Express Service for the following breeds: English Bulldogs, French Bulldogs, Pugs, Boxers and Boston Terriers (and any dog mixed with one of these breeds). These specific breeds are more likely to experience respiratory challenges, particularly in stressful environments, and for some dogs, this includes places like a grooming salon.
Our new standard for these breeds features an uninterrupted service provided by a dedicated grooming professional, limiting the amount of time your pet will spend in the salon. When the groom is complete, your pet will be returned to you right away, so we will ask you to stay in or near the store during your pet's appointment.
Please note there is slight premium for the Express Service, but we will honor our prior pricing for any appointments booked in advance of this change. Please contact your local PetSmart grooming salon for details and to schedule an appointment.
We're thankful for every opportunity to care for your pets, and look forward to seeing you at your next grooming appointment.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I am miss Porkchop’s groomer, bather and her everything. I enjoy cleaning and scrubbing her. That’s a personal preference. She doesn’t like anyone touching her only me her mommy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

📰 Latest posts

Members online