Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I want a 2nd bully but Iā€™m am only allowed one. :(

Start with 2nd clip. Much cheaper loll

I NEVER thought I wou get a 2nd bully cause I donā€™t really have time. I would bring Nyala with me everywhere. Business is getting bigger n I canā€™t bring her as much now. Went to visit my breeder just to pit stop say hi cause she kept bugging me she wanted to see Nyala....crap, I walked out with Duke the white face one. Will have to admit, they both occupied themselves. They are joint to the hip as we say. If I take one out on their own (rare) cause I need to go to the vet or looking for a harness, Nyala will stand or sit at the gate waiting n looking between the boards then sheā€™ll switch gate n go check the other side...ā€whereā€™s Dukeā€. If itā€™s Duke, heā€™ll stand on the arm of the sofa looking out the window and just stare till Nyala comes back. Both extremely active so, time or not, itā€™s my responsibility to make some time for them. I do work from home so I do have that advantage. But 2 is sure a lot more work especially in my case cause of Duke. He doesnā€™t sleep much. So all this to say..... 2 is great but itā€™s always double work n double trouble. Lol

Members online

No members online now.