New floating water bowl

Max

Feb 7, 2022
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
I saw this water bowl on a commercial n thought of Sadie which drinks like a cow. Water all over the floor. All 3 drinks outside in the summer n winter. I have a heating bowl for winter. Anyhoo, when I saw this bowl I figured give it a try for the house. WORKS PERFECTLY, does what it says. The middle section basically floats like, yes, a cow waterer. Also has a filter which you change every 3-4 months. I use filter water cause of well water it has more minerals n them salts will be harder to remove.
We have been using it for a while now , originally I bought it for the RV and now I also use in the house Works great

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
We have been using it for a while now , originally I bought it for the RV and now I also use in the house Works great
Glad to read someone else’s review. I sure like it.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Wow that’s like double the size. Probably me that would make the mess filling that up lolll

When you say minimal, can it be because it’s a bigger bowl?
Got the 3 liter model and it works as advertised. I wish it were a bit bigger since we have 5 drinkers. Minimal slime so far, and minimal dripping of water/slime on the floor. I like it and the price was very reasonable. TY HELENE!

Members online

No members online now.