Never shower alone again!

Download the Microsoft OneDrive App and it will auto backup your pictures for you. [emoji3][emoji3]

REally?!! On iPhones?

- - - Updated - - -

Mine too! My phone has been telling me I am running out of space. I really need to download them to a disk or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes tons of pics!
Happens to me ALL the time...gee I wonder why ;)

REally?!! On iPhones?

- - - Updated - - -

Happens to me ALL the time...gee I wonder why ;)

Yep! So many things are Apple compatible now because iPhones are so popular. Microsoft One Drive is newer, but I was an early adopter so I have unlimited storage. You can also backup photos with Google Plus on the iPhone relatively easily, but I prefer One Drive. I open the app and let it backup over wifi when I'm home every few days and I also have it set to auto backup when I'm out of the house based on location, but it's much faster over wifi.

Yep! So many things are Apple compatible now because iPhones are so popular. Microsoft One Drive is newer, but I was an early adopter so I have unlimited storage. You can also backup photos with Google Plus on the iPhone relatively easily, but I prefer One Drive. I open the app and let it backup over wifi when I'm home every few days and I also have it set to auto backup when I'm out of the house based on location, but it's much faster over wifi.
:2thumbs:

Mine too! My phone has been telling me I am running out of space. I really need to download them to a disk or something.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes tons of pics!

It's so nice to be around like minded people ;)!!! Hahaha!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back