Missed you guys

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Sorry that I've been MIA. My laptop crashed around Thanksgiving and my husband got me a new one after Christmas but its been hard getting back into the swing of things. Jack is doing great, though we've decided he is a Jack Russell Terrier in a bulldog's body. He'll be 8 months in a few weeks. I've really missed seeing everyone's pictures and updates. But I should be good to go now.....fingers crossed!

Here is a picture from today of Jack enjoying the nice weather. He is posing like Angelina Jolie...or is it that Angelina Jolie poses like a bulldog?
7mar2012 024.jpg

Nice to see you back and that is DEFINITELY an Angela pose, too cute :luv:

Well it's about time you showed back up. :tease: Glad to have you back and Jack is getting big and so handsome.

Welcome back ---- you've been missed. Jack-jack sure is striking a pose in that shot -- so handsome

Welcome back! What a great pic of Jack!

You left right as I joined I think...but it's nice to meet you. Jack is a cutie :)

Hello to you and Jack!:) I just recently joined and I'm having a great time here!!

For the record, I'd rather look at Jack's leg than Jolie's......he's adorable!

Haven't met you yet, as I just joined the beginning of this year...so hello... your Jack is a handsome fella...can't wait for more pics....

Don't you ever do that Again!!!! :nonono: We were worried sick!!!! :blah: .......:confused:......O wait! :newhere: ....I'm Coop's mommy! Nice to meet you and your adorable bully! This site has gotten to be a whole lot cooler since I have joined the fun! :yes:
Welcome Back!!! :fart: ........:whut?:
:cookie:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back