Miss Bella is limping on her back right leg....

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sure hope the little clown is feeling better! No laughs without her antics!! Get well soon silly girl!

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Poor girl...she does look mighty sad. Is Bella on any meds?

Sure hope the little clown is feeling better! No laughs without her antics!! Get well soon silly girl!

I know I feel so bad having her in the crate but it's hard to keep her from running and jumping around. She is sleeping with me in the bed at night though i don't think I can sleep with out her!! Lol
She is taking Duramaxx 25mg for inflammation only one a day. It seems to be helping tremendously!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
She is taking Duramaxx 25mg for inflammation only one a day. It seems to be helping tremendously!
Keep in mind that the Duramaxx can hide the pain and give you/her a false sense of security. I recommend a few extra days of rest after symptoms diminish...and you stop dosing the medication. I know it will be tough on the both of you but it's for the best.

OP
Hceril

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Keep in mind that the Duramaxx can hide the pain and give you/her a false sense of security. I recommend a few extra days of rest after symptoms diminish...and you stop dosing the medication. I know it will be tough on the both of you but it's for the best.

So more days in the crate? :(
That will be tough on me too!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Excellent advice from Chip [MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] . She is taking the meds that will ease pain- Yes it WILL be tough on you!:(

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.