OP
DukeDutchess

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
Yes! The "Dukes" tend to be rather patient, and I am grateful for that. I have been on the look out for any kind of uneasiness in either of them when they are super close since I did witness Gigi being a little snappy once or twice during her first two weeks with us. So thanks. Best wishes for those times you must endure the stink eye...

OP
DukeDutchess

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
OH what a great photo!!!! Look how comfy they are with each other!!!! Every time I see 2 bullies loving like that I think...."hmmmm, time for a buddy Joey?" then I shake the thought from my head LOL.....
Thank you! I think two are definitely manageable by the way...just another thought to shake from your head...LOL!

OP
DukeDutchess

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
Wonderful news and a perfect picture!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you-- especially for your encouragement!

- - - Updated - - -

They are going to be best buddies...just keep any extra eye out in the beginning as they can be all cuddly n one second one takes a snap. Good old little Duke’s are usually patient. Well in my case. Duke takes a lot from Nyala but if I only bring Duke with me for whatever, man Nyala starts searching for her buddy. She won’t relax till we come back. Then I get the stink eye for a few hours.

Yes! The "Dukes" tend to be rather patient, and I am grateful for that. I have been on the look out for any kind of uneasiness in either of them when they are super close since I did witness Gigi being a little snappy once or twice during her first two weeks with us. So thanks. Best wishes for those times you must endure the stink eye...

Members online

No members online now.