Me and Miss Porkchop

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
bd59ebd4bc5d083055c2d706b35132c9.jpg

I am finally! Getting my life back . It’s been a journey going to CNA ( Certified Nursing Assistant) training since April 2, 2018 and I graduate June 6th! My state exam is June 19th. I balanced work and school made it rough to have any free time. I only have one week left of clinical!

Miss Porkchop has been super patient through this whole process. I am spending the 3 day holiday with my chops ❤️

Have a great weekend and be safe ! Thank a vet for serving our country . Anyone here in the military thank you for all you did. My late grandfather served in WWII in Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Wow good job Missy!!! You got this! Enjoy the weekend!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fantastic... congratulations! Enjoy your well deserved vacation!

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
CNA is very hardwork. Good job and goodluck.

Yes, very true and under paid . I need the CNA course for License Vocational Nursing program. I am enjoying the rewarding career. I had such a blast making a difference in an elderly persons life. It’s the simple things in life , like buying a Coke for a patient.
Thank you [emoji4]

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fantastic... congratulations! Enjoy your well deserved vacation!

I am enjoying my weekend with the Chops . Thank you [emoji4]

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow good job Missy!!! You got this! Enjoy the weekend!

Thank you! I am a bit nervous for my state exam hearing, “ I got it” makes a difference [emoji4]

I plan on doing nothing lol

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Yes, very true and under paid . I need the CNA course for License Vocational Nursing program. I am enjoying the rewarding career. I had such a blast making a difference in an elderly persons life. It’s the simple things in life , like buying a Coke for a patient.
Thank you [emoji4]

And if you have the drive and energy, why not push for an RN license. My nephew after passing his LVN licensing, pursued VSN, graduated sometime last year and just recently passed his RN licensing. Now looking for a job that accepts new grads with limited experience. He is close to landing onr with multiple interviews last week.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And if you have the drive and energy, why not push for an RN license. My nephew after passing his LVN licensing, pursued VSN, graduated sometime last year and just recently passed his RN licensing. Now looking for a job that accepts new grads with limited experience. He is close to landing onr with multiple interviews last week.

Congratulations! Your nephew will have no problem getting a job. That’s a thought about going full force into RN.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=10856]MissWaddles13[/MENTION] Love that photo of you and PorkChop! She looks at you with so much love:heart:. Best of luck with your test. My son had to take the test several years ago, he passed, and you will,too!:yes:

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=10856]MissWaddles13[/MENTION] Love that photo of you and PorkChop! She looks at you with so much love:heart:. Best of luck with your test. My son had to take the test several years ago, he passed, and you will,too!:yes:

Congratulations! To your son ! I need all the encouragement to help me. All I am doing is studying for my exam on June 19th .
I love Miss Porkchop ❤️

Members online

No members online now.